Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Wyndhurst Manor & Club REVIEW MASTER THREAD

Wyndhurst Manor & Club REVIEW MASTER THREAD

Old May 25, 2022, 2:40 pm

Originally Posted by cfabar1
I believe the entire Wyndhurst Manor is over. Very sad to hear this. Wanted to visit last summer, never made it. Now will just have to wait for the MIraval!
Yes it's over but they are honoring my Wyndhurst reservation and allowing us to stay as a family at the newly rebranded Miraval. My reservation automatically changed in the Hyatt system but unfortunately it will be the last time we stay at this property as a family.

Old May 25, 2022, 2:54 pm

Programs: AA EXP, BA Gold, VS Gold, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Tonyr4
Yes it's over but they are honoring my Wyndhurst reservation and allowing us to stay as a family at the newly rebranded Miraval. My reservation automatically changed in the Hyatt system but unfortunately it will be the last time we stay at this property as a family.

A missed trick.
Old May 26, 2022, 4:18 am

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, IHG Platinum, Hilton Gold, Club Carlson Gold, Starwood Gold
What kind of activities will they let you do?
Old May 26, 2022, 6:48 am

Originally Posted by stvr
What kind of activities will they let you do?
We can buy the day passes as an add-on and use the facilities but we won't do that. The plan is a long weekend of hiking up in the Berkshires during the fall foliage using the Miraval as a home base to stay.
Old May 26, 2022, 6:54 am

Programs: AA EXP, BA Gold, VS Gold, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Tonyr4
We can buy the day passes as an add-on and use the facilities but we won't do that. The plan is a long weekend of hiking up in the Berkshires during the fall foliage using the Miraval as a home base to stay.
So even the meals aren't included?
Old May 26, 2022, 7:24 am

Originally Posted by coleslaw
So even the meals aren't included?
Yes no meals are included (except Globalist breakfast) and we don't care about that, we'll eat on property at Sloane's tavern or in the town of Lenox which is 5 minutes away. There are some nice restaurants in Lenox. Due to the changes, they did not charge me points on the premium suite upgrade which was nice. They originally had charged me the points when our stay was at the Wyndhurst.

Last edited by Tonyr4; May 26, 2022 at 7:33 am

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.