Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Globalist best room available - including standard suites - 2021

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Globalist best room available - including standard suites - 2021

Search this Thread

Old May 4, 2021, 10:31 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by 3rdworldresident
Grand Hyatt Erawan Bangkok - 2 nights in February - got upgraded from standard twin room to Grand Executive Suite Twin 1-day in advance of arrival.
We love that property - great upgrades every time!
dragonman likes this.
Old May 4, 2021, 10:40 am

Mid April Spring Break

Hyatt Regency Mission Bay: Booked regular 2 queen room, upgraded to high floor ocean view 2 queen day before. Saw availability for king corner suite check-in day. Was not automatically upgraded to it since we had 2 adults and 2 kids but could have switched to it if we wanted to. Suite still needed to be cleaned, so we decided to stick with ocean view.

Hyatt Regency La Jolla: Booked 2 queen, upgraded day before to Studio Suite
Old May 4, 2021, 11:07 pm

Chicago athletic association

Pre upgraded on a free cert night at the CAA to a very large junior suite. Very happy.
59Impala likes this.
Old May 5, 2021, 5:57 am
Hyatt 5+ Badge

Programs: AA EXP; Hyatt Globalist; Hilton Diamond; Marriott Gold
Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport

Pre-upgraded to Deluxe King Bed With Runway View. While not a suite, it seems better than the standard suite, which doesn’t have a runway view.
MarkOK likes this.
Old May 10, 2021, 8:17 pm

Hyatt Regency Tamaya

Recently joined the Globalist Lite club and stayed at Hyatt Regency Tamaya. I booked 3 nights for 3 people in a pool access room. I was upgraded to executive suite plus adjoining room with 2 queen beds. The resort just opened a week ago and it was very quiet when we arrived on Wednesday, but by the weekend it had filled up nicely.
Old May 10, 2021, 11:48 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Park Hyatt Seoul - xx10 Park suite.

Andaz Seoul - Andaz premium room.

Park Hyatt Busan - Family suite.
Old May 11, 2021, 1:04 am

Grand Hyatt Shanghai: 2 nights, Grand Suite View King. Used free night certificates so could not reserve a suite with an upgrade award, was given the upgrade the morning of check-in through the app.
Old May 11, 2021, 6:18 pm

Programs: United MM, Alaska MVP, Hyatt Glob, Marriott Plat
Tempe Mission Palms. Bumped to Deluxe King. Not a suite.
Old May 11, 2021, 6:35 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by buzglyd
Tempe Mission Palms. Bumped to Deluxe King. Not a suite.
Were any standard suites available?
Old May 12, 2021, 7:49 am

Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
Were any standard suites available?
Jr. Suite showing with cash. Not points.
Old May 12, 2021, 9:21 am

Programs: Globalist, Marriott Plat, various sundry
I stayed at the Hyatt Regency Long Beach (it opened for the first time in over a year). Got upgraded to a Beach View king. Standard suite (and premium suite) available with points, but since the beach view room was excellent and the additional suite space minimal, I don't consider it much of a loss.
Old May 12, 2021, 10:53 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
It doesn't matter whether the standard suite is available for points or not, just whether it's available.
tobikosan and Sydneyberlin like this.
Old May 13, 2021, 11:43 am

Stayed at the Andaz 5th Ave this weekend. Got upgraded to the Andaz Suite. At first they tried to tell me it wasn't available, but then I pulled up the app and showed them it was available and had been all day prior to check in. Also watch your bill. Since the restaurant was closed, Globalist breakfast ended up being room service. We got charged but a quick call to the hotel fixed that.

The suite itself was incredible. The floor to ceiling window views were stunning, and the location was unbeatable for a relaxing upscale neighborhood that was very close to shopping yet literal walking distance to times square...though I picked the one night somebody got shot to try to go there.

I stayed 2 nights prior to that at the Hyatt Place Boston Seaport. Complimentary breakfast, no automatic upgrade. BUT!!! Look out for that new AA promotion. A single 2 night stay netted me almost 7,000 points...from a hyatt place.
Old May 15, 2021, 7:07 am

Thompson San Antonio. Booked standard room with points, upgraded to Skyline suite on 11th floor.

Great hotel!
Old May 16, 2021, 8:49 am

Park Hyatt AD
2x to Park Suites
1x to Price Suite
1x to Presidential Suite

all stays on points

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.