Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

MY Club Access Certificate on Wife's Free Night Reservation

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

MY Club Access Certificate on Wife's Free Night Reservation

Search this Thread

Old Jan 10, 2021, 3:10 pm

Originally Posted by CIT85
Yes, that is part of Guest of Honor benefits as Globalist. Another reason why World of Hyatt Globalist is valuable.
i knew that one can GOH from a globalist account using globalist points for a non globalist.

But can one gift a, for example the milestone cat 1-4 certificate in the globalist name, to a non globalist with GOH? (Without globalists staying)
Old Jan 10, 2021, 4:00 pm
skj

Programs: UA 2MM, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by myperks
i knew that one can GOH from a globalist account using globalist points for a non globalist.

But can one gift a, for example the milestone cat 1-4 certificate in the globalist name, to a non globalist with GOH? (Without globalists staying)
Yes ... from the T&Cs ...

(i) Guest of Honor: If a Globalist gifts a Free Night Award to another party in accordance with these Terms, the recipient will be treated as a “Guest of Honor” at the applicable hotel or resort.
Old Jan 10, 2021, 7:11 pm

Programs: UA Plat MM, AA Gold MM, Marriott LTT, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by myperks

Yes, exactly as I stated earlier. You must call to do this.
Originally Posted by CIT85
I have gifted Cat 1-4 cert to my daughter as GOH by calling in Globalist line.
myperks likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.