Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Premium Suite Redemptions

Search this Thread

Old Mar 6, 2021, 3:08 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond
Presidential Suites on Points

Thought I’d start a thread on booking a Presidential Suite with Points.

Just booked the Presidential Suite at Hyatt Regency Albuquerque in June for 10k Points a Night, cash rate would’ve been $700 a night.

If you see any properties or know of any properties where a Presidential Suite or Penthouse Suite is bookable with Points post it below.
SanDiego1K likes this.
Old Mar 6, 2021, 5:40 am

I’ve seen HR Orlando Presidential Suites available before, priced as premium suite for 24k/night.
Old Mar 6, 2021, 6:09 am

Programs: AA EXP, BA Gold, VS Gold, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Matt4200
Thought I’d start a thread on booking a Presidential Suite with Points.

Just booked the Presidential Suite at Hyatt Regency Albuquerque in June for 10k Points a Night, cash rate would’ve been $700 a night.

If you see any properties or know of any properties where a Presidential Suite or Penthouse Suite is bookable with Points post it below.
Also, not to spoil your fun, but I would note that you’ve booked the “VIP or Presidential Suite”, so don’t be upset if you don’t actually end up in the “presidential suite”

Im sure both are very nice (and very similar). Cat 1 premium suites are quite rare to find using points (mainly because Cat 1 properties tend to be brands/properties that don’t have suites/premium suites).
Old Jan 1, 2022, 5:23 pm
Suspended
Hilton Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta Gold Medallion, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond
Cash or Points or mixed?

Do you guys think this is worth it? Or better to pay the cash rate? Hotel has a ton of availability
Old Jan 1, 2022, 8:15 pm

^I would do the 10k pts. Curious to know which hotel...if you'd like to PM.
Old Jan 1, 2022, 8:45 pm

It's very simple. I'm sure it's the Park Hyatt Chennai. The only category 1 Park Hyatt hotel in the world, and given that it says Park Executive suite in the picture and that a standard room is 5k in the picture, it has to be a category 1 Park Hyatt.
Gertjaars and projectmaximus like this.
Old Jan 1, 2022, 10:09 pm
Suspended
Hilton Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta Gold Medallion, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond
Hi this is the PH Chennai
Originally Posted by projectmaximus
^I would do the 10k pts. Curious to know which hotel...if you'd like to PM.
projectmaximus likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.