Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Alila Yangshuo sold

Search this Thread

Old Jun 30, 2020, 10:35 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA NON flyer, LH Frequent Traveller, V/A Gold, HGP Diamond, HHonnors Diamond, GHA Black
Alila Yangshuo sold

Just had a person from China, yelling at me to cancel my points reservation for April. When i refused to do so, they cancelled anyway..nice service
Old Jul 1, 2020, 9:37 am

Both Alila Yangshuo and Alila Villas Koh Russey left Hyatt without announcement.
Old Jul 1, 2020, 10:35 am

My award stay at Alila Yangshuo was cancelled with an extra 20k sorry points added to account.
Old Jul 1, 2020, 11:31 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA NON flyer, LH Frequent Traveller, V/A Gold, HGP Diamond, HHonnors Diamond, GHA Black
Originally Posted by PG.backpacker
Both Alila Yangshuo and Alila Villas Koh Russey left Hyatt without announcement.
Wow Yangshuo is sold to another group and Koh Russey definitively closed. It opened a year ago. Sad
Old Jul 1, 2020, 6:22 pm

Programs: Hyatt Lifetime Globalist
Crap. Had an Alila China tour planned in April which I was forced to cancel due to CCP virus. Now this location is gone, sucky. Thanks to OP for the post. Onward Upward...
HALL1C likes this.
Old Jun 20, 2021, 9:35 am

I have noticed that recently, Alila's official Instagram account has been actively asking for permission to use photos of the (former) Alila Yangshou for marketing purpose. Is this a pointer that this hotel is making a comeback to Hyatt's portfolio in the near future?

On the other hand, the former Alila Villas Koh Russey is now Koh Russey Villas & Resort and has joined SLH for a while. Sadly, it doesn't look like it will participate in the partnership with Hyatt.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.