Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Club Lounge Access Award Certs Extension

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 20, 2020, 3:32 pm
Original Poster

Sorry to create another thread but didn't see one specifically for the club access award certificates.

I had a few left that expired back in 2/21/20 and another 4 that have a 2/21/21 expiration date. Will either of these qualify for extension to 12/31/21?

I thought I read the expiration dates needed to fall between 3/1 and 12/31 to extend but someone in the Miles to Memories comment section said they will be extended. So not really sure what to make of it.

Thanks so much!

Last edited by fieldfreen; Apr 20, 2020 at 3:38 pm
Old Apr 20, 2020, 10:52 pm

Programs: WOH Explorist, MGM Gold, IHG PlatElite
I have a few lounge access awards expiring Feb2021. I asked about extensions for these a couple weeks ago (4/6) and they said for now they’re only extending awards expiring before 12/31/20. I’m hoping they’ll eventually extend these as well...

If anyone else has any better news or updates I’d love to hear it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.