Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

WOH Credit Card spend posted to WOH Account but not Elite Nights

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 3, 2020, 7:43 am
Original Poster

As title suggests, points for spend posted right away but not the 2 nights/5000 spent and the free night for 15k spend. All this spend was done in feb 2020
I have seen suggested that the 2 nights should post in a day or 2, but does anyone have experience with it taking longer than that? I am at about a week. thanks
Old Mar 3, 2020, 8:06 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K1.75MM, Hyatt Globalist, abandoned Marriott LTT (RIP SPG), Hertz PC
Originally Posted by crabapplemcn
As title suggests, points for spend posted right away but not the 2 nights/5000 spent and the free night for 15k spend. All this spend was done in feb 2020
I have seen suggested that the 2 nights should post in a day or 2, but does anyone have experience with it taking longer than that? I am at about a week. thanks
When is your anniversary date? That would impact the $15K spend.
Old Mar 3, 2020, 8:09 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by UA-NYC
When is your anniversary date? That would impact the $15K spend.
Dec 10. 20k in spend all done in 2020, awaiting 2 nights/5k plus 15k free night. Thanks
Old Mar 3, 2020, 8:19 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K1.75MM, Hyatt Globalist, abandoned Marriott LTT (RIP SPG), Hertz PC
Chase SMS is your friend then

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.