Wiki Posts
Search

Hyatt: Exterior Corridor

Search this Thread

Old Mar 2, 2020, 8:30 pm
formerly Will Stonehocker
Original Poster

Hyatt: Exterior Corridor

Anyone seen a Hyatt hotel with exterior corridors? I know Hyatt House comes to mind, and the ones that took over an OG Summerfield Suites like the one in Bridgewater NJ my dad and I stayed at when I was 15 in 2012.
Old Mar 3, 2020, 6:10 am

Originally Posted by Will Stonehocker
Anyone seen a Hyatt hotel with exterior corridors? I know Hyatt House comes to mind, and the ones that took over an OG Summerfield Suites like the one in Bridgewater NJ my dad and I stayed at when I was 15 in 2012.
Haven't been there in awhile, but I recall the rooms at the Hyatt House in Mt. Laurel, NJ all doors enter onto outside corridors.
Old Mar 3, 2020, 6:24 am

Not sure what the point of this thread is..... but..... HH Los Colinas (Dallas) and many many tropical resort properties... (from HC Key West to Zilara Cancun and many more).
hp12c likes this.
Old Mar 3, 2020, 9:44 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by SCEflyer
Haven't been there in awhile, but I recall the rooms at the Hyatt House in Mt. Laurel, NJ all doors enter onto outside corridors.
Interesting.
Old Mar 3, 2020, 9:45 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by txhyattlvr
Not sure what the point of this thread is..... but..... HH Los Colinas (Dallas) and many many tropical resort properties... (from HC Key West to Zilara Cancun and many more).
Cool.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.