Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Second room charges added to one invoice

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 14, 2020, 3:05 pm
Original Poster

Programs: LH HON; EK Plat; QR G; IC-RA; HH D; WoH Glob

HI,
Maybe a silly question, but I could not find anything on this here. Does anyone have positive experiences in trying to add charges for a second/third... room to the invoice for the room they are staying in? Or any other way to take make best use if I book and pay for several rooms at the same time?

Thank you!
Old Feb 14, 2020, 3:17 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP LT GLD 1MM, BA GLD, NH/UA*G, Hyatt Dia, Marr Tit LT PLT, IHG Spire,HH Dia, MGM NOIR,Hertz PC
Yes all the time. You get points for the spend but only elite night credit for one room.
Old Feb 14, 2020, 9:42 pm
formerly a193991
Hyatt 5+ BadgeHilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt LT Globalist; LX SEN (*A Gold), AA LTG
Originally Posted by malinche
HI,
Maybe a silly question, but I could not find anything on this here. Does anyone have positive experiences in trying to add charges for a second/third... room to the invoice for the room they are staying in? Or any other way to take make best use if I book and pay for several rooms at the same time?

Thank you!
I used to transfer charges from other rooms to my room and then checkout, just to ensure I get the points. However, after I realized I get the points anyway for up to 3 rooms, I did not do so anymore. and it works. On my WOH account history I get points and night credit for 1 room, the others show points credit and 0 night credit.
Attached Images  
Old Feb 15, 2020, 1:12 am
Original Poster

Programs: LH HON; EK Plat; QR G; IC-RA; HH D; WoH Glob
Excellent. Thank you! Up to two additional rooms are anyway possible. If it is more than two additional rooms, I should try to have them transfer the charges to my room if I understand it correctly then.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.