Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Is there any reason not to link AA account with my Hyatt account?

Old Jan 8, 20, 6:37 pm
Original Poster

Programs: OZ, DL, AS, BA, Marriott, Hilton, IHG, Hyatt

My understanding is that only AA elites earn miles on Hyatt stays. That's why I never bother to link my accounts. I'm pursuing status on other carriers at the moment. Having said that, I've been thinking if linking my accounts may lead to something better such as targeted offers? Are there any negatives such as excluding current members from potentially new members promo?
Old Jan 9, 20, 12:01 am

Programs: Hyatt Global, Marriot Lifetime Titanium
I linked AA because, well, why not, and regret it. Each time I complete a booking I get an annoying popup suggesting I book on AA for the trip. I asked my concierge to remove the link, but the popups continue. So now I get two sets of popup ads I don't want, including TripTease.
lsquare likes this.
Old Jan 9, 20, 12:19 am
Original Poster

Programs: OZ, DL, AS, BA, Marriott, Hilton, IHG, Hyatt
Originally Posted by JackE View Post
I linked AA because, well, why not, and regret it. Each time I complete a booking I get an annoying popup suggesting I book on AA for the trip. I asked my concierge to remove the link, but the popups continue. So now I get two sets of popup ads I don't want, including TripTease.
LMAO!
Old Jan 9, 20, 1:52 am

Programs: LH SEN, SQ G, WoH Glob, SHL D
All these questions that you're starting new threads for are better suited for the already existing newbie thread.
59Impala likes this.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: