Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatt House/Regency at Shenzhen Airport?

Old Dec 4, 19, 6:25 am
Original Poster

Programs: OZ, DL, AC, AS, AA, BA, Marriott, Hilton, IHG, Hyatt

I think I read that there is a Hyatt inside Shenzhen International Airport. I checked Hyatt's website and apparently there are two? If so, I'm guessing Hyatt Regency is the better of the two? I'm only a Discoverist, which one should I go with?
Old Dec 4, 19, 7:00 am

There are actually three Hyatt properties at Shenzhen Airport: Hyatt Regency, Hyatt House, and Hyatt Place. I’d go with the Regency if the rate is not significantly more expensive than the other two properties.
lsquare likes this.
Old Dec 4, 19, 7:30 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Fly Me To The Moon View Post
There are actually three Hyatt properties at Shenzhen Airport: Hyatt Regency, Hyatt House, and Hyatt Place. Id go with the Regency if the rate is not significantly more expensive than the other two properties.
Oh wow. Im new to Hyatt, but in which order is the cheapest to the most expensive? Which one is better if one have status? Are all three inside the airport?
Old Dec 4, 19, 7:31 am

Programs: UA 1K 3MM Lifetime, AA PlatPro,Marriott Titanium Elite Lifetime, Hyatt Globalist
I would certainly stay at the Regency again. Beautifully designed property. It's a 5 minute walk from the terminal via indoor corridors.
lsquare likes this.
Old Dec 4, 19, 7:33 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by edsh View Post
I would certainly stay at the Regency again. Beautifully designed property. It's a 5 minute walk from the terminal via indoor corridors.
Are all three Hyatts next to one another?
Old Dec 6, 19, 3:31 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Concierge Key/1MM, DL DM/2 MM, UA Gold,Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Marriott Titanium Elite lifetime
Anyone have details on what the service is like for Globalists? What about the club lounge at the Regency (hours for service/happy hour)?

Search this Thread
Search Engine: