Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

10% Discount on Hyatt Gift Card Purchases

10% Discount on Hyatt Gift Card Purchases

Old Jan 7, 20, 4:35 pm

Originally Posted by Matt4200 View Post
I donít travel for business at all I earn points through spending on Chase cards and transfer to Hyatt.

I havenít found any good resellers for Hyatt GCís through. If you know of any let me know.
Agreed - I haven't seen resellers offer Hyatt gift cards at more than 10% off (or even close to 10% off) in years. And even when they did, fraud was rampant and it was a royal pain.

If you know of a good source for Hyatt gift cards at a greater than 10% discount, I'm all ears.
Old Jan 16, 20, 3:47 pm
Original Member

cardcash.com currently has two Hyatt GCs in inventory at 16% off, and they warranty their cards.
Old Jan 16, 20, 3:54 pm

Originally Posted by Tino View Post
cardcash.com currently has two Hyatt GCs in inventory at 16% off, and they warranty their cards.
I regularly use CardCash. Theyíre good for something you want to use right away, but to keep long term not so good.

ĒAll pre-owned gift cards sold onCardCash are backed by CardCash's45 day buyer protection guarantee.Ē

After 45 days youíre on your own if the balance gets drained.
Old Jan 16, 20, 4:59 pm

Originally Posted by Tino View Post
Gone now - wasn't me.
Old Sep 14, 20, 6:19 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I have encountered a good number of FDAs who don't know how to process Hyatt Gift Cards. Anyone has any instruction on what to tell FDA?
Old Sep 14, 20, 9:23 am

Originally Posted by TerryK View Post
I have encountered a good number of FDAs who don't know how to process Hyatt Gift Cards. Anyone has any instruction on what to tell FDA?
The only ones IME who donít know tend to be at HH or HP at full service properties they typically know. The FDA at HH or HP just have to ask a manager how.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: