Alila Ubud

Old Sep 21, 19, 6:56 am
Original Poster

Programs: Delta DM, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Rewards Platinum Elite, Hyatt Globalist
Alila Ubud

Since there's not an individual property thread for the Alila Ubud, I thought I would go ahead and start one.

Currently here for three nights on a paid Hyatt Privé stay. Also used a suite upgrade for the pool villa. The pool villa has a private pool and outdoor bathtub.

Very happy overall with the resort. The hard product is showing some signs of age (nothing terrible though) but the service here is just phenomenal.

Breakfast is included for all guests. And is a rotating/different menu daily. Breakfast is served small plate style, so you can choose as many small plates try as you would like. In addition, specialty coffee including lattes, etc. is included with breakfast.

The resort also does complimentary afternoon tea from 3:00 PM until 4:00 PM. It includes specialty coffee or tea and small pastries.

And if you book a paid stay of two nights or more, round trip airport transfers are also included.

Met with the general manager. He is very excited about the Alila brand being part of World of Hyatt. We were actually there first Privé booking, but they did well, acknowledging my globalist benefits and Privé benefits at check-in.

Overall very pleased with the stay and would definitely recommend the resort.

After we leave Ubud, we are off to to the Alila Villas Uluwatu and Alila Seminyak. So I'll post comments on both of those after our stays.

Last edited by bcosinteno; Sep 21, 19 at 7:01 am
Old Sep 21, 19, 6:59 am
Original Poster

Programs: Delta DM, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Rewards Platinum Elite, Hyatt Globalist
On a separate note, I also booked my first Hyatt Find Experience at the Alila Ubud. For just over 10,000 points, you receive a half day spa experience, a Rain forest Spa & Culinary Experience. The entire experience is done in a private cabana down in the forest. It starts with a foot scrub, then a 90 minute relaxation massage, private lunch, followed by a 60 minute reflexology massage. Overall, very impressive. And in my opinion, was a good value.

Old Sep 21, 19, 8:50 am

Originally Posted by bcosinteno View Post
On a separate note, I also booked my first Hyatt Find Experience at the Alila Ubud. For just over 10,000 points, you receive a half day spa experience, a Rain forest Spa & Culinary Experience. The entire experience is done in a private cabana down in the forest. It starts with a foot scrub, then a 90 minute relaxation massage, private lunch, followed by a 60 minute reflexology massage. Overall, very impressive. And in my opinion, was a good value.

Thanks for the info and photos bcosinteno! I've book 3 rooms at Alila Ubud for 3 nights next year using Hyatt pts. Yes, the hardwares seem a bit dated but still seems to be good value at 12k a night. Glad to hear service is phenom! Since we booked it using pts, we don't have the free breakfasts as you booked it with cash. Very much interested in the Hyatt Find Experience though! Was this available for booking online at Hyatt's website? How many hours was the full experience--a day? Are there different options (like 1/2 a day)? We also booked Alila Villas Uluwatu for 3 nights following our stay at Alila Ubud. Will love o hear you report on that later! Thanks!
Old Sep 21, 19, 9:38 am

Programs: PC Platinum Ambassador, Hyatt Diamond
That sounds like a great value at 10k points for the experience.

Search this Thread