Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

NoMad LV: Part of Mlife, will it code as Park MGM or...?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

NoMad LV: Part of Mlife, will it code as Park MGM or...?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 15, 2019, 2:06 pm

Programs: AA EXP, Hyatt Explorist, Marriott Gold
I guess I will become a data point on this. I had a 3-night stay 11/9-11/12 at Nomad. Nothing posted yet, will keep checking over the next week.

Fingers crossed on this, when I booked I was counting on data points above that this would post.

I confirmed with front desk at check-in and check-out that my Hyatt # was on my folio, both times they told me it was there but was worthless as Mlife had nothing to do with Hyatt (although I think they were clueless more than knowing about any changes).
Old Nov 15, 2019, 6:48 pm
Ambassador: World of Hyatt

Originally Posted by theisomizer
I guess I will become a data point on this. I had a 3-night stay 11/9-11/12 at Nomad. Nothing posted yet, will keep checking over the next week.

Fingers crossed on this, when I booked I was counting on data points above that this would post.

I confirmed with front desk at check-in and check-out that my Hyatt # was on my folio, both times they told me it was there but was worthless as Mlife had nothing to do with Hyatt (although I think they were clueless more than knowing about any changes).
Hello fellow data point
If for any reason you booked before the 5th of November and the points don't post and you receive any push back by an agent
feel free to follow up with me and I'll see what I can do to help get your stay posted for you by either my contacts at Mlife or with the Hyatt folks
Fingers Crossed it gets posted without a hitch
theisomizer likes this.
Old Nov 18, 2019, 3:17 pm

Programs: AA EXP, Hyatt Explorist, Marriott Gold
Got my data point, although it wasn't what I expected.

All of my points and my 3 qualifying nights posted automatically this morning for my 11/9-11/12 NoMad stay with no intervention on my end. I also got the stacked 2019 Q3 Promo double points, and MGM Q4 Double Points promo. They posted as Park MGM Las Vegas.

I guess this is still alive!
59Impala and easy_money like this.
Old Nov 25, 2019, 11:22 am

Programs: United 1K MM; Starwood Platinum; Hyatt Diamond; Hilton Diamond; Alaska 75K
Still waiting on my stay credit from October 27th. Hopefully it will go through before next week.
Old Nov 25, 2019, 11:23 am

Programs: United 1K MM; Starwood Platinum; Hyatt Diamond; Hilton Diamond; Alaska 75K
Mixed Communications

Originally Posted by 777 global mile hound
Hello fellow data point
If for any reason you booked before the 5th of November and the points don't post and you receive any push back by an agent
feel free to follow up with me and I'll see what I can do to help get your stay posted for you by either my contacts at Mlife or with the Hyatt folks
Fingers Crossed it gets posted without a hitch
I'm trying right now to get a one night stay credit because it will push me to 60 nights for the year and get me the Globalist perks next week for my four night stay in Austin. I stayed at the NoMad on October 27th and no credit. I have sent e-mails to mLife and World of Hyatt. mLife says they are processing the points/night credit. World of Hyatt says the hotel is not a part of the program. Ugh. If you can help get me to the right person, that would be awesome. Thanks!
Old Nov 26, 2019, 9:05 pm

Originally Posted by texasex95
I'm trying right now to get a one night stay credit because it will push me to 60 nights for the year and get me the Globalist perks next week for my four night stay in Austin. I stayed at the NoMad on October 27th and no credit. I have sent e-mails to mLife and World of Hyatt. mLife says they are processing the points/night credit. World of Hyatt says the hotel is not a part of the program. Ugh. If you can help get me to the right person, that would be awesome. Thanks!
I am out of town through the 6th of December but would be happy to assist on your behalf
Have a contact over at Mlife that has expedited unposted stays in the past without fail
Prior to November 5th despite what individuals at Hyatt may be saying now which is true that they don’t participate
they clearly were previously and there is documentation in this thread and elsewhere supporting that
I feel reasonably positive we will be successful based on your date of stay and that either Mlife and or Hyatt will come through for you
Feel free to reach out by PM upon my return
Cheers
Old Nov 27, 2019, 11:02 am

Originally Posted by 777 global mile hound
I am out of town through the 6th of December but would be happy to assist on your behalf
Have a contact over at Mlife that has expedited unposted stays in the past without fail
Prior to November 5th despite what individuals at Hyatt may be saying now which is true that they don’t participate
they clearly were previously and there is documentation in this thread and elsewhere supporting that
I feel reasonably positive we will be successful based on your date of stay and that either Mlife and or Hyatt will come through for you
Feel free to reach out by PM upon my return
Cheers
Thank you! Hopefully I'll have it resolved sooner vs. later. If not, no free breakfast for me next week. It's no Park Hyatt Vendôme breakfast so not the end of the world. Thanks again for your offer in helping out though. Cheers.
Old Nov 27, 2019, 4:46 pm

Programs: Globallist
Stayed at the NoMad, I thought it was just okay.TOO dark for me, I like LIGHT.
Stay posted to my HYATT acct as PARK MGM.

Looking forward to trying the COMP nights with at least one paid night, and seeing if it post all nights as a credit toward TIER.
Old Dec 5, 2019, 1:54 pm
formerly a193991
Hyatt 5+ BadgeHilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt LT Globalist; LX SEN (*A Gold), AA LTG, SBB-CFF-FFS First Class GA
NoMad definitely participating...

special offer posted on Insta

Old Dec 6, 2019, 11:22 pm

Thank You 59Impala for the post
This is getting really tiring the conflicting information month to month
I followed up with my contact @ Hyatt and this is the information I received today
Its getting hard to follow all this but according to my source
"Effective 05DEC19, the NoMad Las Vegas is the most recent MGM Resort to join the World of Hyatt relationship"
For those awaiting stay credit or planing to get stay credit on a future date things are looking good again at least for the next Vegas minute
Stay Tuned and grab the popcorn for the next upcoming update
Old Dec 7, 2019, 12:36 am

Programs: AA Pro (mostly B6) OZ♦ (flying BR/UA), BA Silver Hyatt LT, Wynn Black, Cosmo Plat, Mlife Noir
How does it make any sense whatsoever that NoMad supposedly left the program for a month?

And all while some FT'ers have reported getting credit during that time period?
Old Aug 14, 2022, 7:35 am
formerly a193991
Hyatt 5+ BadgeHilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt LT Globalist; LX SEN (*A Gold), AA LTG, SBB-CFF-FFS First Class GA
any recent DP if WoH points can be earned or not, after the conflicting messages 3 years ago?
TIA
Old Aug 14, 2022, 9:37 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K;BA Silver;AA G;HH Dia;HY Glob
There is no issue receiving WoH credit when staying at NoMad LV even pre-Covid. My most recent stay was within the last two weeks and posted as NoMad and has already credited. You just need to confirm when checking in that your Hyatt number is attached to the reservation.
59Impala likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.