Login issues?

Old Sep 17, 19, 6:31 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL PM, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Spire
Login issues?

I've been trying to make a new reservation since yesterday but whenever I try and login, I receive the following error: "signIn.error-SystemError". I tried a password reset to see if that would help but I got the same error. Additionally, the mobile app will not let me login anymore.

I called Hyatt global support last night and they said they would open a case and look into it. I also sent an email to my Hyatt concierge last night and I'm waiting to hear back from her.

Is anyone else having issues accessing their account?
Old Sep 17, 19, 6:41 am

Programs: AA EXP, SPG PLT
Same here, the root cause seems to be that you have a reservation with checkout date of Sep 15 (potentially compatibility issue with Q4 promo)?
tkelsay likes this.
Old Sep 17, 19, 7:12 am
Moderator, Delta Skymiles and Mileage Run

Programs: DL Diamond, Hyatt Diamond, former AS MVPG 75K, SPG Gold, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold
Same issue here. Called in and they said its a known issue they are working on.
tkelsay likes this.
Old Sep 17, 19, 7:15 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL PM, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Spire
Originally Posted by keepssmile View Post
Same here, the root cause seems to be that you have a reservation with checkout date of Sep 15 (potentially compatibility issue with Q4 promo)?
Ah okay. I did check out on Sunday night from the NYC Park Hyatt so that's probably it. Thank you!
Old Sep 17, 19, 7:23 am

Programs: DL Diamond, Hyatt Diamond, former AS MVPG 75K, SPG Gold, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold
I also had a checkout Sunday.
Old Sep 17, 19, 8:22 am

I also had a checkout Sunday 9/15 and am seeing the "signIn.error-SystemError" message when attempting to login. The app was partially functioning (could see reservations, but not able to retrieve any updated account details like points balance, etc), but once the Hyatt agent reset my password over the phone, the Hyatt app got logged out and now I'm unable to log back in to that at all.
Old Sep 17, 19, 8:39 am

Programs: AA EXP, Hilton Diamond, IHG PLT
Originally Posted by fakelogic View Post
I also had a checkout Sunday 9/15 and am seeing the "signIn.error-SystemError" message when attempting to login. The app was partially functioning (could see reservations, but not able to retrieve any updated account details like points balance, etc), but once the Hyatt agent reset my password over the phone, the Hyatt app got logged out and now I'm unable to log back in to that at all.
Add one more to the 9/15 checkout list. That was my Globalist qualifying stay. What a warm welcome!
Old Sep 17, 19, 8:40 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, AA PP, DL PL
ditto, checkout 9/15, login issues last night/today -- is this only affecting PHNYC or is it any property?
Old Sep 17, 19, 8:45 am

Exact same login error, and I checked out of Hyatt Centric Hong Kong on Sept 15. Sent them a message on Facebook - they are aware of the issue but have no estimated lead time on having it sorted out.
Old Sep 17, 19, 8:50 am

Other properties as well.
LowValueCustomer likes this.
Old Sep 17, 19, 9:05 am

Checked out 9/15 from HR Clearwater and experiencing the same issue.
Old Sep 17, 19, 9:49 am

Programs: HH Diamond, IHG Spire Amb, AA Gold
Interesting... I have the same login issues and I checked out on Sep 15th too. Mine was from a HP in Austin if we're geo-locating the problem!
Old Sep 17, 19, 9:53 am

Programs: UA Gold, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Gold, IHG Spire
I'm having the same problem and I haven't had a Hyatt stay in weeks.
Old Sep 17, 19, 9:55 am

Just a data point. Same error. Checked out Sept 15 from HR Tokyo. So frustrating.
Old Sep 17, 19, 9:56 am

Same error, complained about it in newbie questions thread since yesterday. Checked out on the 15th.

I can see my base points in the app since I'm already logged in from my recent stay but no qualifying nights added or anything yet.

Search this Thread