FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hyatt | World of Hyatt (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyatt-world-hyatt-418/)
-   -   Login issues? (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyatt-world-hyatt/1987625-login-issues.html)

tkelsay Sep 17, 2019 6:31 am

Login issues?

I've been trying to make a new reservation since yesterday but whenever I try and login, I receive the following error: "signIn.error-SystemError". I tried a password reset to see if that would help but I got the same error. Additionally, the mobile app will not let me login anymore.

I called Hyatt global support last night and they said they would open a case and look into it. I also sent an email to my Hyatt concierge last night and I'm waiting to hear back from her.

Is anyone else having issues accessing their account?

keepssmile Sep 17, 2019 6:41 am

Same here, the root cause seems to be that you have a reservation with checkout date of Sep 15 (potentially compatibility issue with Q4 promo)?

ryandc99 Sep 17, 2019 7:12 am

Same issue here. Called in and they said its a known issue they are working on.

tkelsay Sep 17, 2019 7:15 am

Originally Posted by keepssmile (Post 31533820)
Same here, the root cause seems to be that you have a reservation with checkout date of Sep 15 (potentially compatibility issue with Q4 promo)?

Ah okay. I did check out on Sunday night from the NYC Park Hyatt so that's probably it. Thank you!

ryandc99 Sep 17, 2019 7:23 am

I also had a checkout Sunday.

fakelogic Sep 17, 2019 8:22 am

I also had a checkout Sunday 9/15 and am seeing the "signIn.error-SystemError" message when attempting to login. The app was partially functioning (could see reservations, but not able to retrieve any updated account details like points balance, etc), but once the Hyatt agent reset my password over the phone, the Hyatt app got logged out and now I'm unable to log back in to that at all.

Red Raider LV Sep 17, 2019 8:39 am

Originally Posted by fakelogic (Post 31534174)
I also had a checkout Sunday 9/15 and am seeing the "signIn.error-SystemError" message when attempting to login. The app was partially functioning (could see reservations, but not able to retrieve any updated account details like points balance, etc), but once the Hyatt agent reset my password over the phone, the Hyatt app got logged out and now I'm unable to log back in to that at all.

Add one more to the 9/15 checkout list. That was my Globalist qualifying stay. What a warm welcome!

LowValueCustomer Sep 17, 2019 8:40 am

ditto, checkout 9/15, login issues last night/today -- is this only affecting PHNYC or is it any property?

Central90210 Sep 17, 2019 8:45 am

Exact same login error, and I checked out of Hyatt Centric Hong Kong on Sept 15. Sent them a message on Facebook - they are aware of the issue but have no estimated lead time on having it sorted out.

ryandc99 Sep 17, 2019 8:50 am

Other properties as well.

Buckeye2604 Sep 17, 2019 9:05 am

Checked out 9/15 from HR Clearwater and experiencing the same issue.

madipides Sep 17, 2019 9:49 am

Interesting... I have the same login issues and I checked out on Sep 15th too. Mine was from a HP in Austin if we're geo-locating the problem!

joe_miami Sep 17, 2019 9:53 am

I'm having the same problem and I haven't had a Hyatt stay in weeks.

TravelBug1314 Sep 17, 2019 9:55 am

Just a data point. Same error. Checked out Sept 15 from HR Tokyo. So frustrating.

SawBo Sep 17, 2019 9:56 am

Same error, complained about it in newbie questions thread since yesterday. Checked out on the 15th.

I can see my base points in the app since I'm already logged in from my recent stay but no qualifying nights added or anything yet.