Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Considering mattress run for Globalist-lite: opinions?

Considering mattress run for Globalist-lite: opinions?

Old Aug 12, 2019, 6:37 am

I’d argue that hotels.com paired with the Capital One credit card or Amex Honors Diamond Status provides a higher ROI....
Old Aug 12, 2019, 8:42 am
Suspended
Hyatt 10+ BadgeMarriott 10+ Badge

Originally Posted by lighthouse206
I’d argue that hotels.com paired with the Capital One credit card or Amex Honors Diamond Status provides a higher ROI....
I do not think this reply is even relevant. The OP is not chasing ROI. For that, OP probably does not need to do any mattress run. He can just do some MSing.
Old Aug 12, 2019, 9:27 am

Programs: Marriott LT Tit; Hyatt Explorist; Hilton CC Gold; IHG CC Plt; Hertz (MR) 5 star
dkc192, you may want to consider moving your credit card over to the new one. If you use the new credit card as your 'go to' card, you'll not only accumulate night credits, but you'll also accumulate points for hotel stays. If you charge enough annually, you can definitely hit Glob that way without having to do any mattress runs.
Old Sep 11, 2019, 10:35 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K, Hyatt Globalist
Apologies for the radio silence. I ultimately ended up going for the mattress run and am now Globalist-lite until Feb 2021. Thanks all for the input. Looking forward to seeing how this goes!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.