Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hyatt Website

Search this Thread

Old Aug 6, 2019, 3:45 pm
Original Poster

Hyatt Website

Is anyone else having trouble looking up reservations and see account activity, etc ?

I have been trying since last week and still see this message.

Sorry, your past activity is unavailable at the moment.

Please try again shortly. If the issue persists, please contact us
Old Aug 6, 2019, 4:38 pm
skj

Programs: UA 2MM, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by flyer4512
Is anyone else having trouble looking up reservations and see account activity, etc ?

I have been trying since last week and still see this message.Sorry, your past activity is unavailable at the moment.

Please try again shortly. If the issue persists, please contact us
I see that most frequently in Edge and less frequently in Firefox and Chrome. I'm not sure why it makes a difference, but you might want to try a different browser.

This probably should be moved to Goldpassport.com (as well as new WorldOfHyatt) New Issues and Website Problems Thread
flyer4512 likes this.

Last edited by skj; Aug 6, 2019 at 4:40 pm Reason: Add existing thread
Old Aug 6, 2019, 6:04 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by skj
I see that most frequently in Edge and less frequently in Firefox and Chrome. I'm not sure why it makes a difference, but you might want to try a different browser.

This probably should be moved to Goldpassport.com (as well as new WorldOfHyatt) New Issues and Website Problems Thread

Thanks, I was seeing that message using Chrome, IE did the trick
Old Aug 6, 2019, 8:41 pm

Programs: IHG Platinum / HHonors Diamond / Hyatt Globalist / AA EX Platinum
I see it in Chrome, Firefox seems to fix it for me
Old Aug 6, 2019, 9:51 pm

Browser doesn't matter. Delete all of your Hyatt website cookies in Chrome and you'll be able to see your reservations again (Site Settings --> Cookies --> See all cookies and site data)
Old Aug 7, 2019, 6:27 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by freckles123
Browser doesn't matter. Delete all of your Hyatt website cookies in Chrome and you'll be able to see your reservations again (Site Settings --> Cookies --> See all cookies and site data)
This. I frequently get these weird errors where pages won't load or it won't show my history properly. My suggestion that works well for me is to have Chrome automatically clear ALL cookies from hyatt EVERY TIME I close my browser. That did the trick and now I rarely have issues (and when I do, just closing and re-opening my browser fixes it)
Old Aug 7, 2019, 2:37 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador: World of Hyatt

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, UA Silver, dirt elsewhere
I use firefox and haven't had any issues looking at my reservations.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.