Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

World of Hyatt Q3 Double Up Promotion[August 18 - October 10, 2019]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 2, 2019, 8:47 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Hyatt / SPG

Double Up with M life® Rewards and World of Hyatt

For a limited time, earn both M life Rewards Tier Credits and World of Hyatt points at participating Hyatt hotels.

Your next stay just got twice as rewarding. At participating Hyatt hotels*, you’ll earn eight M life Rewards Tier Credits, plus five World of Hyatt Base Points for each eligible dollar you spend when you stay between August 18, 2019 and October 10, 2019.

*Double Dip promotion is valid at participating hotels in the following brands: Park Hyatt, Miraval, Grand Hyatt, Hyatt Regency, Hyatt, Hyatt Ziva, Hyatt Zilara, Hyatt Place, Hyatt House, Hyatt Residence Club, Andaz, Alila, Thompson Hotels, Hyatt Centric, The Unbound Collection by Hyatt, and Joie de Vivre.

Direct Link: https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/e...-of-hyatt.html

H/T https://loyaltylobby.com/2019/08/02/...tober-10-2019/
Old Sep 8, 2019, 1:02 pm

Programs: DL DM, AA PlatPro, Hilton DM, Hyatt Glob, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC, National EE
Does anyone know how to track this? I don't see where Mlife gives a breakdown of Tier points earned, so not sure how I would tell. (I'm earning Tier points from normal play too, so I can't just track the total.)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.