Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Dogs in the Club Lounge

Search this Thread

Old Jul 23, 2019, 10:38 pm
formerly a193991
Hyatt 5+ BadgeHilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt LT Globalist; LX SEN (*A Gold), AA LTG, SBB-CFF-FFS First Class GA
interestingly, if you follow Hyatt on Insta or FB, you will find quite a few photos with dogs on the beds, sofas, etc... "we are pet friendly"... "Hyatt House is your house, goes for pets, too"... etc...

Ok - i know this thread is around the lounges, but still, I find it disgusting in rooms as well, especially with carpets.. and I doubt housekeeping will vacuum clean the sofas...

just a couple of samples... as you may notice, I have not "liked" the photos. Many have stated, that Hyatt Corporate needs to take a position. I think they have

Maui4me1 likes this.

Last edited by 59Impala; Jul 23, 2019 at 10:49 pm Reason: added pictures
Old Jul 23, 2019, 11:05 pm
Suspended

Programs: AA ExPlat, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Spire, Hilton Gold
If you think a dog sitting on a couch is the dirtiest thing happening in a hotel room, I have a lot of bad news for you.
iluv2fly likes this.
Old Jul 23, 2019, 11:14 pm
formerly a193991
Hyatt 5+ BadgeHilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt LT Globalist; LX SEN (*A Gold), AA LTG, SBB-CFF-FFS First Class GA
yeah.. i know what you mean..
Old Jul 27, 2019, 1:16 pm

Programs: AA EXP, UA GLD, Bonvoy Titan, HH Dia, WoH Exp
Originally Posted by lighthouse206

I’ve not seen or heard of this being an issue at business hotels. It’s the resorts....
Although the HR Orlando Grand Cypress has a lot of "leisure guests" and certainly charge a resort fee, they have an extensive area of meeting space. Many "businesses" book meetings there and many people attending these meetings also stay at the hotel. If there are enough complaints ahout dogs walking around in the meeting spaces, the businesses will no longer book meeting there. I am sure the person in charge of meeting planner at HR Gtand Cypress is well aware of this. What stance they will take on balancing leisure vs business guests will be interesting to watch at this property.
writerguyfl likes this.
Old Jul 27, 2019, 1:25 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador: World of Hyatt

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, UA Silver, dirt elsewhere
The meeting space is pretty well segregated from the bulk of the places leisure travelers want to go. As well, I believe they are adding on to the convention space and/or moving the large rooms.

I've been there when there are large meetings/conventions and it's hardly noticeable.
Old Jul 27, 2019, 5:31 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: DREAD Gold; UA 1.035MM; Bonvoy Au-197; PCC Elite+; CCC Elite+; MSC C-12; CWC Au-197; WoH Dis
Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
The latest fad is to take your dog everywhere with you, including bringing the dog to work.
Dogs at work are nothing new in Silicon Valley.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.