Recommendations on Grand Hyatt Abu Dhabi?

Old Jul 15, 19, 12:17 am
Original Poster

Location: Shanghai, Beijing, Melbourne, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, Vancouver
Programs: A3 Gold, CX, CA, PCR Platinum Ambassador, Hilton Gold, 1865 Voyager
Thumbs up Recommendations on Grand Hyatt Abu Dhabi?

I don't seem to get much information out of this forum for this property. I soon will be doing a mileage running to UAE and actually found out there are couple of interesting points to explore in Abu Dhabi.

It seems generally that 5 Star property in this city is not that expensive but really depends on its location. I think GH has a prime location (next to the Palace). But not sure if anyone can share with me if it is worthwhile to spend sometime there?

Thanks!
Old Jul 15, 19, 1:50 am

Programs: BA Gold, TK E+, IB+, VS FC, Hyatt Globalist, MR Plat Prem, IHG Plat, Hilton Gold
It opened, then closed for quite awhile due to a local dispute. Now open again it appears... But keep in mind that not too many people will have had the chance to try it out.
Old Jul 15, 19, 2:52 am
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by twydeutschland View Post
I don't seem to get much information out of this forum for this property. I soon will be doing a mileage running to UAE and actually found out there are couple of interesting points to explore in Abu Dhabi.

It seems generally that 5 Star property in this city is not that expensive but really depends on its location. I think GH has a prime location (next to the Palace). But not sure if anyone can share with me if it is worthwhile to spend sometime there?

Thanks!
There was a thread started for the hotel.

​https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyatt-world-hyatt/1662161-any-word-grand-hyatt-abu-dhabi-opening-3.html​​​​​​

Last edited by Aventine; Jul 15, 19 at 2:59 am
Old Jul 15, 19, 3:09 am
Original Poster

Thanks a lot!
Old Jul 15, 19, 3:16 am
Original Poster

Seems something really mysterious going on here...maybe need to see more posts about this hotel before actually going there...
Old Jul 15, 19, 4:14 am
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by twydeutschland View Post
Seems something really mysterious going on here...maybe need to see more posts about this hotel before actually going there...
I went there before the closure and enjoyed the place. Hardware wise, one of the top GHs in the world.

Search this Thread