Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hotel Kabuki in San Francisco "not participating" in Suite Upgrades

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hotel Kabuki in San Francisco "not participating" in Suite Upgrades

Search this Thread

Old Jun 16, 2019, 7:55 pm
Original Poster

New Hyatt's (including Thompson acquisition) get 90 days to implement TSUs

In case anyone else has run into this...

Tried to use a TSU at Hotel Kabuki in San Francisco. Was told hotel "not participating" in TSU upgrades, point upgrades, etc.

Upon further investigation (by my awesome Concierge) I was told that Hyatt is allowing newly acquired properties 90 days to designate a suite type for TSU and point upgrades. Until this happens, no TSU or point upgrades. For Kabuki that means they have until mid August, and obviously this will also be the case for the rest of the Thompson brands as they are integrated.
cruisingmickey likes this.

Last edited by txhyattlvr; Jun 16, 2019 at 8:21 pm
Old Jun 16, 2019, 10:13 pm

To be clear the Kabuki is a JD property not a Thompson. Also if you get there before other globalists they will give you a great upgrade. They treated me very well a few weeks ago.
Old Jun 16, 2019, 10:17 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
IIRC one cannot apply TSUs before hotels officially open as Hyatts.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.