SeaTac Opening Dates

Old Jun 9, 19, 3:00 pm
Original Poster

SeaTac Opening Dates

Sorry if this has been asked, but I couldn't find anything recent -- does anyone know when one or both of the new Hyatts near SeaTac will be opening? Have an upcoming short overnight and would love to stay at a Hyatt but needs to be closer to the airport than the downtown options.

Many thanks!
Old Jun 9, 19, 3:56 pm

Originally Posted by feckman View Post
Sorry if this has been asked, but I couldn't find anything recent -- does anyone know when one or both of the new Hyatts near SeaTac will be opening? Have an upcoming short overnight and would love to stay at a Hyatt but needs to be closer to the airport than the downtown options.

Many thanks!
Not anytime soon. Id estimate at least 2020.
Old Jun 10, 19, 1:07 pm
skj

Programs: UA 2MM, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Gold

Many thanks!
How about the Hyatt Lake Washington ? It's about 10 miles from SeaTac. The downtown properties are about a 1/2 hour from SeaTac via the light rail and a 4 or 5 block walk.
Old Jun 10, 19, 2:51 pm

Many thanks!
Was reported as opening in April 2021 this past January. That explains why it was an empty lot last I saw.

Search this Thread