Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Kids Club question, Park Hyatt Mallorca

Old Jun 5, 2019, 3:00 pm
Original Poster

Hi all.
I am staying at the PH Mallorca in late June. I understand the kids club is open to children from 4 years old up. My son will turn 4 at end August and I wondered how likely the club is going to strictly enforce the age rule? He would be 3 years and 10 months while there and currently goes to a nursery so is used to other kids etc. Are management generally open to persuasion on these things? (first time being able to avail of such facilities - hopefully)

Thanks.
Old Jun 6, 2019, 2:04 am
formerly a193991
Hyatt 5+ BadgeHilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt LT Globalist; LX SEN (*A Gold), AA LTG
Originally Posted by pkpkpk
Hi all.
I am staying at the PH Mallorca in late June. I understand the kids club is open to children from 4 years old up. My son will turn 4 at end August and I wondered how likely the club is going to strictly enforce the age rule? He would be 3 years and 10 months while there and currently goes to a nursery so is used to other kids etc. Are management generally open to persuasion on these things? (first time being able to avail of such facilities - hopefully)

Thanks.
never stayed there so can't answer. Maybe check the main thread for your answer

Park Hyatt Mallorca REVIEW- MASTER THREAD

Last edited by 59Impala; Jun 6, 2019 at 2:14 am

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.