Booking Miraval Arizona

Old May 25, 19, 12:02 pm
Original Poster

Booking Miraval Arizona

So,

Im aware that Hyatt is running a promo for 50% points back for Miraval bookings. I wanted to book an award stay during this promo period but selecting Miraval on the Hyatt website just forwards me to a miraval website with no obvious way to book with points.

In Firefox I noticed it just gives me some error.

I stayed at the Park Hyatt Sydney paid with points less than 2 months ago and the process was very straightforward so I am missing something with booking the Miraval stay? Can anyone give me feedback or point me in the right direction so I can book this promo?

Im assuming that simply booking and meeting the qualifications is sufficient, i.e. there's no special way to book this award to be refunded the 50% of points??

TIA
Old May 25, 19, 12:31 pm

Programs: PC Platinum Ambassador, Hyatt Diamond
Have to call miraval to book
Old May 25, 19, 12:56 pm
Original Poster

Appreciate the info, thanks!
Old May 31, 19, 10:41 am

Programs: DL GM (was DL DM for 3yrs), HHonors Gold, Marriott Gold
What's the price in points per night for Arizona and Austin?
Old May 31, 19, 4:24 pm

Originally Posted by EZEDoesIt View Post
What's the price in points per night for Arizona and Austin?
Same for both properties. See here (Ctrl F "miraval"): https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/e...-upgrades.html

Note that is based on occupancy. The 50% off is a worthwhile offer (I did it the very first year it was offered), but you must have enough points to cover the full points cost at booking.
Old Jun 2, 19, 8:43 am

Programs: DL GM (was DL DM for 3yrs), HHonors Gold, Marriott Gold
Thanks, I hadn't scrolled down far enough. Looks like I could only cover one night for two people. Might be worth looking into topping off my account…
Old Jun 2, 19, 6:05 pm
Moderator: Luxury Hotels and FlyerTalk Evangelist

Both health resorts in Tucson, Miraval and Canyon Ranch, have historically offered large discounts in summer. That's because summer is HOT and most of their paying guests typically don't like being there when it is that hot.

But the service and accommodation level remains the same as the rest of the year, so if you can manage the heat, then go for it. A good hint for saving some money on these meal and activity inclusive resorts is that if your flight arrives after lunch or later, spend the first night at an airport hotel and then transfer to the resort just before lunch the next day.

Search this Thread