Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

AA Concierge Key...Don't Waste Your Time

AA Concierge Key...Don't Waste Your Time

Old May 23, 19, 7:00 am

Programs: AA Ex Plat; Bonvoy Titanium Lifetime Elite;Hyatt Globalist; HHonors Diamond; United Silver
Letís hope that part of the Glob match for CKs include one free night at Hyatt Chicago OíHare (and two free nights if itís their first stay after the status is obtained!).
UA-NYC and 59Impala like this.
Old May 23, 19, 1:02 pm

Originally Posted by LondonElite View Post
I'll leave it that you don't really understand the subtlety but broadly we are not far off.
There's not a lot of subtlety here. CKs as a group spend a lot of money on airfare. Almost certainy, a large percentage of them also spend a lot of money on hotels. That makes them a good group to target.

The only people who are complaining about this are people who are worried that there will be more competition for their elite benefits, but this is extremely short-sighted. Loyalty programs need to be net-profitable; if they aren't, that's when benefits start getting cut. If a majority of globalists are hyatt place mattress runners, either the benefits are going to get cut, or they are going to change the rules so that the hyatt place mattress runners aren't globalists any more. Airlines have already done this with minimum spend requirements.
Old May 24, 19, 10:53 am
Ambassador: World of Hyatt

Hi All,
I have to say the Hyatt Regency O'Hare has always been great to me as a Glob for many decades
I've rarely not been in a suite and the club has always provided me with a proper breakfast as well as running to the kitchen if I wanted some avocado
Great team.However the club being so small can get quite crowded
On the other hand the Hyatt Regency Chicago is in dire need of a renovation (its an embarrassment how bad the rooms & suites look & smell now)
and the Regency club has fallen to new lows in both quality and variety.
I stayed there for over 25 years and likely won't return until they improve
Thankfully I moved over to the Park Hyatt Chicago and had a great stay albeit at a much higher cost sadly.
.McCormick Place has always been great to me too.
Old May 25, 19, 8:59 am
Moderator: GLBT Travelers & Hyatt Gold Passport

Iíve deleted a bunch of posts since they were off topic bickering. Please return to the thread topic of Hyatt matching AA status.

thank you!!!

peteropny - co-mod -Hyatt
Markie likes this.