Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatt Place Toronto/Mississauga Centre opening September, 2019

Old Apr 20, 19, 8:44 pm
Original Poster

Programs: IC Plat/Amb, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Gold, HH Diamond

https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/hotel/ca...a-centre/yyzzm

Hotel is now bookable as a category 1!
The first available date that I could find was September 29
Old Apr 26, 19, 9:09 am

That's a good news -- YYZ airport hotel CAT1 is good for stopover situation especially in winter

However it is not that very close to the airport and they would not offer Airport Shuttle
Old Apr 28, 19, 6:24 pm

Programs: United 1K, Hyatt Diamond, Accor Platinum, Marriot Gold, Hilton Diamond
I live fairly close to this hotel so if anyone has questions on the area I'd be happy to help. It's not too far from the airport, but outside of the area where hotels provide shuttles. An Uber would probably cost somewhere in the $25 CAD to $30 range from the airport. It is handy if you have a car but it's also a fair bit outside of central Toronto.
Old Apr 28, 19, 6:48 pm
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, AA Gold LT
Originally Posted by gspurr View Post
I live fairly close to this hotel so if anyone has questions on the area I'd be happy to help. It's not too far from the airport, but outside of the area where hotels provide shuttles. An Uber would probably cost somewhere in the $25 CAD to $30 range from the airport. It is handy if you have a car but it's also a fair bit outside of central Toronto.
What about public transit. Are there any options?

Finally parking in the area? Cheap or free?
Old Apr 28, 19, 7:23 pm

Programs: United 1K, Hyatt Diamond, Accor Platinum, Marriot Gold, Hilton Diamond
The hotel is on Hurontario Street (which runs north-south) which has a bus service. It connects with the GO transit train system which will take you into Union Station in downtown Toronto. Bus plus train would take you at least an hour to get into the city. There are plans in the works to build an LRT along Hurontario but, assuming that it isn't cancelled, it is still several years away from completion. The bus along Hurontario will also take you to Square One (a large mall in Mississauga) in about 10 minutes where there is a GO Bus station where you can also take the bus into Toronto.

The hotel website says free parking.
Old Apr 29, 19, 2:58 am
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by smilee View Post
What about public transit. Are there any options?

Finally parking in the area? Cheap or free?
You would definitely want a car in Mississauga. Parking is free.

Search this Thread