Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Why I believe World of Hyatt could be the new FFP of an airline or two

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Why I believe World of Hyatt could be the new FFP of an airline or two

Search this Thread

Old Mar 9, 2019, 11:19 pm
formerly a193991
Hyatt 5+ BadgeHilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt LT Globalist; LX SEN (*A Gold), AA LTG, SBB-CFF-FFS First Class GA
Originally Posted by spgplat21
If it's truly a 15 year old girl, I can appreciate the interest in flyertalk and miles.

What 15 year old girl has knowledge of (and interest) in two US-based hotel loyalty programs and 10+ airline loyalty programs?
I do not think your comments are helping this person and is off-topic, too.

I thought it was cute and cool of a 15 year old... if internet, flyertalk and ffp´s existed 40 years ago... this could have been a topic I may have started...

notquiteaff likes this.
Old Mar 9, 2019, 11:52 pm

Programs: AC 25K, AS MVP Gold, BA Bronze, UA Silver, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by jmj9905
What flawed urinalysis? Gary is talking about data that is readily available. I think his analysis is spot on. YMMV
This. The data is public in SEC filings. I don't see why this is being disputed. Their costs are higher than the pax + cargo revenue, and what brings them to profitability is mileage sales. Of course, they couldn't run a loyalty program without an airline which is how American has publicly addressed this.

Last edited by nexusCFX; Mar 10, 2019 at 12:03 am
Old Mar 10, 2019, 11:53 am
Moderator: GLBT Travelers & Hyatt Gold Passport

I’m locking this thread since most of the discussion seems to be about the age of the OP rather than the topic itself. Thanks

peteropny - co-mod - hyatt

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.