Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

More points promo - 2/15-5/15/2019 - 1,000 (or 1,500 pls / night)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

More points promo - 2/15-5/15/2019 - 1,000 (or 1,500 pls / night)

Search this Thread

Old May 19, 2019, 3:08 pm

Originally Posted by escape4
I did not get the bonus for any night on my latest stay with check out after May 15. I just earned regular points. Anybody else with this issue?
Same here. I’m relatively new to Hyatt — are they pretty responsive if I contact them on their website?
Old May 19, 2019, 3:12 pm

Originally Posted by nall

Same here. I’m relatively new to Hyatt — are they pretty responsive if I contact them on their website?
For something like this, yes. Same thing happened to me and just called to request the credit. CSR did it immediately while on the phone.
Old May 19, 2019, 3:56 pm

I just called because points didn’t post and they told me to wait 3 more weeks because I had a stay that crossed the 15th.
Old May 21, 2019, 7:55 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
I did not get the bonus for any night on my latest stay with check out after May 15. I just earned regular points. Anybody else with this issue?
Me too....and it was a HP, so I should have had 1500 points per night during the promo period.
Old Jun 5, 2019, 11:51 am

Programs: United 1K, AC 50K, Hyatt Globalist, Marriot Platinum
Has anyone had bonus points removed for stays long after they were posted bu disappeared from you account quite a bit later? In the past couple of weeks I had points from an MGM stay dissappear as well as one from the Park Hyatt Melbourne. Both were paid stays.
Old Jun 5, 2019, 2:46 pm

Programs: DL Gold, B6 Mosaic, WoH Explorist, IHG Gold, Hertz PC, CET 7*, MLIFE Plat, Cosmo Gold
Originally Posted by gspurr
Has anyone had bonus points removed for stays long after they were posted bu disappeared from you account quite a bit later? In the past couple of weeks I had points from an MGM stay dissappear as well as one from the Park Hyatt Melbourne. Both were paid stays.
For the MGM stay, though it was a paid stay, were any charges removed after you stay? (ie; resort fees, or if your a gambler, was the room comped?)
Old Jun 5, 2019, 7:22 pm

Programs: United 1K, AC 50K, Hyatt Globalist, Marriot Platinum
Originally Posted by easy_money
For the MGM stay, though it was a paid stay, were any charges removed after you stay? (ie; resort fees, or if your a gambler, was the room comped?)
No changes were made after the stay. I paid the resort fees and nothing was comped. I had two rooms booked and got the standard points for both along with the bonus points for one room until it was removed.
Old Jun 5, 2019, 7:26 pm

Programs: QF WP/OW Emerald, IHG Spire AMB
I had this issue and resolved it by calling World of Hyatt - first rep told me to wait 2 weeks, called again second rep adjusted and corrected it instantly over the phone.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.