Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Super Secret MAJOR Globalist Devaluation?? (not)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 26, 2019, 6:21 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA Plt /Delta DM/ Marriott Platinum Prem./Hilton Diamond / Hyatt Globalist /Hertz PS / National EE

It looks like the Free Category 1-7 night has disappeared for 2019. I don’t see it in the Globalist benefits or in the milestone rewards.
Old Jan 26, 2019, 6:23 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta Diamond/ Hyatt top tier(lifetime)
Old Jan 26, 2019, 6:25 am

Originally Posted by aero0729
It looks like the Free Category 1-7 night has disappeared for 2019. I don’t see it in the Globalist benefits or in the milestone rewards.
I think what you are referring to was a 2017 benefit only.... everyone got a free night simply for being a glob.

You still get this benefit for 60 nights....
Old Jan 26, 2019, 8:42 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA Plt /Delta DM/ Marriott Platinum Prem./Hilton Diamond / Hyatt Globalist /Hertz PS / National EE
Originally Posted by lighthouse206

I think what you are referring to was a 2017 benefit only.... everyone got a free night simply for being a glob.

You still get this benefit for 60 nights....
If so, its not published. The link above looks old, it still shows 55 nights to re-qualify.
Old Jan 26, 2019, 9:07 am

Programs: Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Gold, UA
Originally Posted by aero0729
If so, its not published. The link above looks old, it still shows 55 nights to re-qualify.

Seems that someone has not been reading their emails from Hyatt.

You might want to look here (free at 1-7 fee night + 2 TSUs + concierge at 60 nights).

https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/e...ts-coming.html
Old Jan 26, 2019, 1:29 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, TK E+, AA PP, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Diamond
One must admire the OP's chutzpah for assuming that something he or she missed is a Super Secret MAJOR Globalist Devaluation and starting a thread about it.
Old Jan 26, 2019, 1:36 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

The removal of the free night is such a big secret that the website still says that you get it.
nexusCFX, 59Impala, dpb132 and 4 others like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.