Milestone Rewards

Old Nov 18, 19, 1:01 am

Programs: BA Gold, TK E+, IB+, VS FC, Hyatt Globalist, MR Plat Prem, IHG Plat, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by 59Impala View Post
I was given 4 TSU plus 1 Cat1-7 for achieving LTG.
with my last stay I also achieved the "regular Glob" status of this year and reveived 2 TSU plus 1 Cat 1-7.

so for next year I have 2 Cat1-7 plus 8 TSU. quite nice
I hope that most of the $200k you spent for LTG was somebody else's money!
Old Nov 18, 19, 8:57 am
formerly a193991
Original Poster
Hyatt 5+ BadgeHilton Contributor Badge

Programs: LT Globalist
Originally Posted by craigthemif View Post
I hope that most of the $200k you spent for LTG was somebody else's money!
I'd say roughly 35-40% is OPM....60-65% I paid out of own pocket...
VegasGambler likes this.
Old Nov 20, 19, 2:39 pm

Programs: AA EP 3MM, UA Silver, Bonvoy Ambassador, Hyatt Gobalist, HH Silver, Caesars PLT
Has anyone gotten anything over 100 nights? Trying to determine if there's any reason to go for 110 nights for an additional milestone bonus.
Old Nov 21, 19, 12:58 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: QF, AC, GA, Hyatt, Marriott
For an existing top tier, is there any benefit in aiming for 56 to 60 nights this year?
Old Nov 21, 19, 1:03 am

Programs: BA Gold, TK E+, IB+, VS FC, Hyatt Globalist, MR Plat Prem, IHG Plat, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by danger View Post
For an existing top tier, is there any benefit in aiming for 56 to 60 nights this year?
Apart from the promo bonus points... no.

The leap from 55 to 70 is substantial for relatively little return, which is why I stopped at 55 this year...

Even though next year's change isn't great, I can certainly see the reasoning behind it.
Old Nov 27, 19, 10:14 am

Programs: Hyatt LT Globalist, Marriot LT Titanium, UA 2.4MM, HH Gold, AS MVPG
What is the expiration of TSUs earned at the 50 and 60 night threshold if they are earned in December 2019? Will it be February 2021 or February 2022?
Old Nov 27, 19, 10:20 am

Programs: UA scum/0.699MM, WN ALP/CP, Hyatt Diamond, MR/SPG Gold,Hertz PC, National EE, Carlson Silver
Originally Posted by SF1K View Post
What is the expiration of TSUs earned at the 50 and 60 night threshold if they are earned in December 2019? Will it be February 2021 or February 2022?
Feb 2021
SF1K likes this.
Old Dec 12, 19, 11:17 am

I forgot to choose the Milstone night awards from the email to me in July and August. now the link gives me error message. So the awards expired already?
Old Dec 12, 19, 6:44 pm

Originally Posted by rebyang View Post
I forgot to choose the Milstone night awards from the email to me in July and August. now the link gives me error message. So the awards expired already?
You have 90 days to collect it
Old Dec 12, 19, 7:21 pm

Originally Posted by Stoughton View Post
You have 90 days to collect it
So bad, why only 90 days. need to talk to my Concierge then. There are so many emails from World of Hyatt. I often missed the promotion registration.
Old Dec 13, 19, 8:08 pm

Originally Posted by rebyang View Post
So bad, why only 90 days. need to talk to my Concierge then. There are so many emails from World of Hyatt. I often missed the promotion registration.
My concierge reminds me when they are about to expire...but then again she didn't get me on aa exec list...
Old Dec 14, 19, 5:21 pm

My concierge helped to award 10000 for the expired 70nights reward. ... Don't know why Hyatt won't give us reward after 100 nights.
Old Jan 27, 20, 10:09 pm

Originally Posted by jameswes View Post
I actually had a use for them come up recently. I found a hotel where the base room (on points) has max capacity of two, whereas the club level rooms have a capacity of three people. So by using the certificate up front I was able to guarantee a room with capacity of 3 instead of hoping that the room would be available upon arrival.

I've never had problems with having more than the stated room capacity in the US, but I've heard that you need to be very careful of that in Europe & Asia.
Sorry I couldn't find it in the thread but did you attach the lounge cert online or call it in? I want to attach a lounge certificate to two existing reservations that are consecutive nights that I made due to using two free CC nights. I know that it is only supposed to be one per reservation but heard that hotels have generally been ok to using just one when you have multiple connected reservations.
Old Jan 28, 20, 8:12 am

Originally Posted by HIFlya View Post
Sorry I couldn't find it in the thread but did you attach the lounge cert online or call it in? I want to attach a lounge certificate to two existing reservations that are consecutive nights that I made due to using two free CC nights. I know that it is only supposed to be one per reservation but heard that hotels have generally been ok to using just one when you have multiple connected reservations.
fyi, the t&c actually state that you cannot apply a club access award to the free night awards. There are plenty of reports of people successfully adding so I would definitely still try and employ HUACA (or twitter/facebook)
Old Jan 28, 20, 10:18 am

Originally Posted by projectmaximus View Post
fyi, the t&c actually state that you cannot apply a club access award to the free night awards. There are plenty of reports of people successfully adding so I would definitely still try and employ HUACA (or twitter/facebook)
Really? I thought it was allowed. I guess I mis-read the T&Cs. Thanks for the headsup. I am essentially booking the nights for my parents, I don't think they would take maximum advantage of the lounge anyways, so I don't even know if it is worth trying that hard, but I guess if I am not going to use it, I might as well try.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: