Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Milestone Rewards

Search this Thread

Old Apr 3, 2019, 10:20 pm

Programs: Hyatt Lifetime Globalist
Originally Posted by Maui4me1

Have been waiting for over a month for the Gift Card. Apparently there is a glitch in the system. World of Hyatt Customer Service has been good about updates on the problem, however, the last update I received was the problem would be fixed by April 1.....not
Thanks for sharing. That may help with the decision. Let us know when you get it.
Old Apr 4, 2019, 3:51 pm

Programs: LH HON,BA GGL GfL,Hyatt LT Glob,Mrtt LT P,Hilt LT D,IC Amb,Acc P,GHA Tit,LHW Strlg,Sixt/Av/Hz D/Pres
I'm past 80k points, but haven't gotten the additional 2 suite upgrade awards.
Old Apr 4, 2019, 5:11 pm

Programs: Hyatt Lifetime Globalist
Originally Posted by Football Fan
I'm past 80k points, but haven't gotten the additional 2 suite upgrade awards.
The milestone awards are based on nights and not points so that may explain the missing upgrades. I have always received an email as soon as the stay posts offering the choice of the upgrade or the 10k points.
Old Apr 4, 2019, 5:29 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by ronbo83

The milestone awards are based on nights and not points so that may explain the missing upgrades. I have always received an email as soon as the stay posts offering the choice of the upgrade or the 10k points.
No, they are based on both.

20 nights or 35k base pts: 2 club access awards
30 nights or 50k base pts: 1 cat 1-4 cert & 2 club access awards
40 nights or 65k base pts: 5k pts or $100 GC or 10k pts off a FIND experience
50 nights or 80k base pts: 2 TSUs
55/60 nights or 100k base pts: 1 cat 1-7 cert & 2 TSUs & Conciege access

At 80k base pts he should have gotten the TSUs. This is their first year doing this though so it might not all work.
Football Fan likes this.
Old Apr 4, 2019, 7:28 pm

Programs: Marriott Platium. Hyatt Globlist. United Member. WN A-list w/CP. Frontier Elite 100K.
Gift card $100

I just selected this today and it was an electronic form that came within five minutes
Old Apr 4, 2019, 9:37 pm

Programs: Hyatt LIFETIME Globalist
Originally Posted by MileHighColorado
I just selected this today and it was an electronic form that came within five minutes

Yes, I did too but never received the e card.
Old Apr 5, 2019, 1:13 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, TK E+, AA PP, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by MileHighColorado
Presumably they are exactly the same as the old, occasionally-discounted, Hyatt gift cards that had big problems with fraudsters guessing the number and stealing the balance?
Old Apr 5, 2019, 2:26 am

Programs: BA Gold, UA 2MM, Hyatt Globalist, Columbia Record & Tape Club Triple Diamond VIP
What are globalists supposed to do with lounge passes? Any ideas?

Old Apr 5, 2019, 4:32 am
formerly a193991
Original Poster
Hyatt 5+ BadgeHilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt LT Globalist; LX SEN (*A Gold), AA LTG, SBB-CFF-FFS First Class GA
Originally Posted by embarcadero1
What are globalists supposed to do with lounge passes? Any ideas?

I had the same question. And was advised by My Concierge, that they can be used for other guests in a separate room during the same stay as you. So apparently, Hyatt may not honor benefits for other rooms in the future? - Spekulation...

Also, they are valid till 2021... and basically Hyatt does not know, if you will requalify for GLOB again.. and then they'd be of use.

For more details check post #156
https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/30882022-post156.html
embarcadero1 likes this.
Old Apr 5, 2019, 6:50 am

Programs: CX DM, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton DM, Marriott Plat
Originally Posted by 59Impala
I had the same question. And was advised by My Concierge, that they can be used for other guests in a separate room during the same stay as you. So apparently, Hyatt may not honor benefits for other rooms in the future? - Spekulation...

Also, they are valid till 2021... and basically Hyatt does not know, if you will requalify for GLOB again.. and then they'd be of use.

For more details check post #156
https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/30882022-post156.html
So how many rooms can have lounge access when booked by a globalist?
Old Apr 5, 2019, 7:24 am
skj

Programs: UA 2MM, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by Ausriver
As I read the T&Cs, they aren't explicit, but imply only one room. In my experience, as well as that of others who have reported here, Glob benefits, including lounge access, have been extended to multiple rooms. Last summer, I was traveling with my family and we booked 4 rooms for 8 people. All were granted lounge access without my requesting it.
Old Apr 5, 2019, 1:25 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, UA Premier Platinum
I hit my milestone for the $100.00 Gift Card Today. Got the email to select my milestone, selected the $100.00 Gift Card and 5 seconds later got an email that was a link to the Gift Card. Have it in my hands!!!
Old Apr 5, 2019, 1:40 pm
formerly a193991
Original Poster
Hyatt 5+ BadgeHilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt LT Globalist; LX SEN (*A Gold), AA LTG, SBB-CFF-FFS First Class GA
Originally Posted by skj
As I read the T&Cs, they aren't explicit, but imply only one room. In my experience, as well as that of others who have reported here, Glob benefits, including lounge access, have been extended to multiple rooms. Last summer, I was traveling with my family and we booked 4 rooms for 8 people. All were granted lounge access without my requesting it.
my experience:

May 2015, 2 weeks, about 4-5 different Hyatts, 2 rooms, always got benefits for both rooms
October 2017,14 nights, 4 different hyatts, 3 rooms, benefits for all 3 rooms
July/August 2018, 18 nights, 6 Hyatts, 3 rooms, benefits for all 3 rooms
Old Apr 5, 2019, 3:59 pm

Programs: CX DM, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton DM, Marriott Plat
Originally Posted by 59Impala
my experience:

May 2015, 2 weeks, about 4-5 different Hyatts, 2 rooms, always got benefits for both rooms
October 2017,14 nights, 4 different hyatts, 3 rooms, benefits for all 3 rooms
July/August 2018, 18 nights, 6 Hyatts, 3 rooms, benefits for all 3 rooms
what about breakfast at hotels that doesn't have lounge? Would they also be granted to other rooms?
Old Apr 5, 2019, 4:11 pm
skj

Programs: UA 2MM, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Gold
what about breakfast at hotels that doesn't have lounge? Would they also be granted to other rooms?
This is definitely above & beyond what is required by the T&Cs, but, in my limited experience, yes. I only have 2 data points, both at ConUS properties, but restaurant breakfasts were covered for for up to 6 people in 3 rooms. We did all eat together and everything was charged to my room on a single check, but the number of people was never questioned.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.