Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Thessaloniki, Greece: Hyatt or Excelsior (SLH)?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Thessaloniki, Greece: Hyatt or Excelsior (SLH)?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 12, 2022, 2:42 pm
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by EWRFlyerAL
I will be staying at both properties over the next week. I just checked into the Hyatt Regency Thessaloniki and found out that the Regency Suite I booked was upgraded to the Presidential Suite. It's massive with multiple balconies, a dining room that seats eight, a kitchen, and even its own private sauna. The grounds are beautiful and the lounge is nice. So far no complaints. I'll put together more after I stay at both.
Was this upgrade on a single or dual night stay, or did they upgrade you like this for 3+ night stay?
Old Jun 21, 2023, 8:06 pm

EWRFlyerAL How were both your stays last year? Would you recommend one property over the other? Thanks!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.