Globalist Concierge Advice

Old Mar 22, 2021, 5:28 pm

Programs: Hyatt globalist, Alaska mvp gold, Marriott platinum, ihg diamond
Angry

I'm confused, after qualifying as a globalist in January, I received an email from [email protected] telling me someone (cg) is my personal concierge. But i am not given her email and instead directed to respond to consumeraffairs generic email. The first time I made a request the response came from someone else after 4 days. I asked if I would get a dedicated person but after 3 weeks have not received any response. I needed some help again and emailed but get no response so I just called in.
Old Mar 22, 2021, 5:34 pm

Originally Posted by wilma
I'm confused, after qualifying as a globalist in January, I received an email from [email protected] telling me someone (cg) is my personal concierge. But i am not given her email and instead directed to respond to consumeraffairs generic email. The first time I made a request the response came from someone else after 4 days. I asked if I would get a dedicated person but after 3 weeks have not received any response. I needed some help again and emailed but get no response so I just called in.
You list their initials, do you know their full name? If so it's probably first.last@hyatt
Old Mar 22, 2021, 5:45 pm

yes, i tried that the first time and got the generic response from consumer affairs.
Old Mar 22, 2021, 6:28 pm

yes, i tried that the first time and got the generic response from consumer affairs.
My concierges address is [email protected]
jtc246 likes this.
Old Mar 22, 2021, 7:04 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Did you qualify on the basis of 60 nights (including TSUs etc.) or just 30? If it's the latter, the rules say that you're (Glob Lite) not entitled to a WOH concierge.
Old Mar 22, 2021, 7:24 pm

I stayed 31 nights from dec through January 4, doubled by the promo to 62 nights, and received all the other globalist benefits-suite upgrades, cat 7 night, $100 gift card.
Old Mar 22, 2021, 8:27 pm

Programs: HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Plat
You should receive an email from your dedicated concierge soon. My concierge contacted me after 80ish nights, not immediately after making globalist. In the meantime just contact consumer affairs.
wilma likes this.
Old Mar 26, 2021, 8:11 am

Just hit 60 nights but no email from concierge yet. Should I reach out to consumer affairs?

Also, has anyone had luck extending the Cat 1-7 free night cert to end of year? I have a booking coming up in December and the cert currently expires in September...
Old Mar 26, 2021, 8:38 am
Hyatt 5+ Badge

Programs: AA EXP; Hyatt Globalist; Hilton Diamond; Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by XUEC
Just hit 60 nights but no email from concierge yet. Should I reach out to consumer affairs?

Also, has anyone had luck extending the Cat 1-7 free night cert to end of year? I have a booking coming up in December and the cert currently expires in September...
It may take a few weeks for your concierge to email you. Not sure it's worth going out of your way to try and get assigned one earlier. I'd just continue to use the Twitter team in the meantime.

There've been no extensions on free night certs, and my personal estimation is that they won't extend. If you can't figure out a way to use it in the next six months, you can most likely get it converted into some points.
Old Mar 26, 2021, 8:59 am

Originally Posted by hp12c
It may take a few weeks for your concierge to email you. Not sure it's worth going out of your way to try and get assigned one earlier. I'd just continue to use the Twitter team in the meantime.

There've been no extensions on free night certs, and my personal estimation is that they won't extend. If you can't figure out a way to use it in the next six months, you can most likely get it converted into some points.
That's helpful to know, thanks. Ugh very unfortunate timing as I have a Cat 7 stay coming up in December and it would be perfect to save 30k points and use this cert instead. Do you have any datapoints on how many points you can get the cert converted to?
Old Mar 26, 2021, 9:30 am
skj

Programs: UA 2MM, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by XUEC
That's helpful to know, thanks. Ugh very unfortunate timing as I have a Cat 7 stay coming up in December and it would be perfect to save 30k points and use this cert instead. Do you have any datapoints on how many points you can get the cert converted to?
This thread is discussing MHCs. A more appropriate thread for discussing free night awards may be Free night milestone reward extension/compensation - FlyerTalk Forums or Hyatt further extends expiration of awards plus more
Old May 10, 2021, 5:57 am

Programs: AA EXP, Hyatt Explorist, Marriott Gold
No reply from my Hyatt Concierge after an email about a Guest of Honor booking.
at least the Globalist customer service rep was able to promptly handle my request.
Old May 10, 2021, 6:03 am

Originally Posted by zip10001
at least the Globalist customer service rep was able to promptly handle my request.
I never use the Concierge and always just call the Globalist customer service line. They are the best.
ceebee100 and Jwww like this.
Old May 10, 2021, 6:26 am

Programs: Skyteam
Originally Posted by Tonyr4
I never use the Concierge and always just call the Globalist customer service line. They are the best.
Why don't you use the concierge?
Old May 10, 2021, 6:39 am
Hyatt 5+ Badge

Programs: AA EXP; Hyatt Globalist; Hilton Diamond; Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by zip10001
I find that DMing Twitter team is the easiest for applying TSUs and making GOH bookings

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.