Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

@HyattConcierge on Twitter completely unresponsive to me

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 5, 2018, 10:50 am
Original Poster

Wanted to check something about the Hyatt Privé rate that I booked through my travel agent. Tweeted @Hyattconcierge who was initially very responsive and helpful. Then our convo shifted to DMs and they were going to reach out to the property on my behalf as well as get more information about the problem that I am facing by Monday (because the convo happened over the weekends). Monday arrived and I’ve been experiencing complete radio silence ever since. Tweeted them multiple times and all my tweets were ignored. What is happening?
Old Oct 5, 2018, 11:24 am

I've had this happen once or twice on twitter with Hyatt, frustrating because 98% of the time it's the fastest way to get things done with them.

I assume there's some management software behind their twitter account to divvy up threads of conversation to support folk and yours probably got stuck in some bucket of an unresponsive person, but honestly I don't why.

At this point, I just pick up the phone and call WoH. It's a different group and they will help you. Yes, they may do redundant work reaching out to the property, etc, but that's their fault.

and if all else fails and it's something major - reach out to Hyatt's Consumer Affairs group. They get services failures resolved pretty well.
Old Oct 5, 2018, 12:23 pm
ABG

Programs: Virtuoso TA, Four Seasons Pref Partner, Rosewood Elite TA, Ritz Carlton STARS TA
Why not just ask the travel agent?
Old Oct 7, 2018, 10:46 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AS 75K; UA 1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott LTP; Hilton Diamond (Aspire)
It's hard to assess Hyatt's response without knowing what the request is and, in particular, whether it's a reasonable one. If you're asking about a suite for your giraffe, that might explain why they went quiet

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.