Wiki Posts
Search
Old Oct 3, 2018, 11:22 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: 59Impala

100C - $100 hotel credit.
ACXL - "Advised of Cancellation Policy",
ALRG - (my wife is allergic to down, which leads to) - SYNTH BEDDING
UPS3 - Hotel has upsold room to a junior suite (as per info from Hyatt concierge); does not mean they collected revenue from you; hotel has upgraded on complimentary basis
BRKF - breakfast?
CLUB - club access? But only on 1 reservation and kind of redundant with the LGLO and GLOB also noted on reservation
CLBX - Explorist using Club Access Awards
DATE - (date change?)
DISV - on all my reservations for Discoverist.
EXPL - on my reservations for Explorist
EXTO - Extra Towels
FEML - I presume this is "female". I remember under GP I once added this preference in my profile for my wife. so it's still there in the profile
GLOB - Globalist (not all have this and some have both the lifetime and Globalist)
LGLO - Lifetime Globalist
MKEY - probably Mobile Key e.g. at GH San Francisco
NROL - No roll away allowed in room. Maybe because two double beds are booked, and a third would be over the limit.
PETS - Pet(s) are on the reservation
RESO - ?
RCPV - Regency Club Privileges
SCON - connecting? We have family ocean suite at HR Waikiki
SPBR - ?
STEX - all the ones I’ve applied a TSU on - glad to see that as some are award reservations that don’t otherwise show the suite
THPS - Toothpaste requested - I'm guessing this got added to my profile when I mentioned something after Hyatt quit putting the small tubes of AquaFresh toothpaste in every room
TURN - I presume "turndown service"
UPGR - in my reservation in addition to "STEX" acronym. My concierge requested a further upgrade, on top of the upgrade to a standard suite using a TSU
USAT - User satisfaction. Wonder if that means there will be a survey? USA Today newspaper requested
VIPP - VIP status at that hotel, or possibly Globalist on long stays (seems to appear on 6/7 night type stays)
WRFE - no idea this is only at hotel that we stay at frequently and we have some back to back reservations because using multiple suite upgrades.
Print Wikipost

Hyatt Special Request Acronyms

Search this Thread

Old Dec 12, 2018, 9:00 am
formerly a193991
Hyatt 5+ BadgeHilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt LT Globalist; LX SEN (*A Gold), AA LTG, SBB-CFF-FFS First Class GA
Originally Posted by Brandoncarr
When you have TURN in your reservation, do they do turndown service? Thanks for letting us know.
sometimes, i even decline when they ask at check-in, but I haven't noticed a clear pattern so far. I don't think they offer this service at HP/HH anyhow.
Old Dec 12, 2018, 3:19 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I didn't have TURN on my Driskill reservation last month, and they did turndown service.
Old Dec 13, 2018, 6:10 pm
Marriott 5+ BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP; Marriott Amb; Hyatt Globalist; Shangri-la Diamond; IHG SpireAmb; Hilton D; Accor G
So, who sets these codes? Can we modify it ourselves? All mine say "BOOKER GLOB" and nothing else.
Old Dec 14, 2018, 2:28 am
formerly a193991
Hyatt 5+ BadgeHilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt LT Globalist; LX SEN (*A Gold), AA LTG, SBB-CFF-FFS First Class GA
Originally Posted by VegasGambler
I didn't have TURN on my Driskill reservation last month, and they did turndown service.
I'd say it depends on the hotel policy.
If they generally do turndown service, then all get the service, irrespective of the code being there or not.
if the hotel only offers to certain guests or on request, then I'd say the offer it with the TURN code, maybe even without guessing? but that is just my interpretation - no real experience so far.
Old Dec 14, 2018, 8:09 pm

Programs: WoH Globalist, AA Plat, Amtrak S+, Hilton, Starbucks Gold
Originally Posted by IDontWearSocks
....went into "Modify Reservation" and added "BOOKER VIPP" under "Preferences".......I'm sure it's not organized/displayed the same way the system booking acronyms are displayed....but maybe the front desk clerk won't be able to tell. Will report back if it made a difference or I get special treatment.
Update: although I self-identified myself as “BOOKER VIPP”, didn’t buy me anything.
Old Dec 15, 2018, 11:48 pm

Location: USA & UK -- AA EXP 3.5MM, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat, Avis President's Club
These codes seem to change over time. I looked at an upcoming rez which I booked several months ago. It says "BOOKER GLOB". But another rez at the same hotel, booked a few weeks ago, has three different codes in the rez. (GLOB, VIEW, UPGRADE)
Old Dec 30, 2018, 5:35 pm

Programs: AA EXP, Marriot LTP, Hyatt Globalist
A couple of my reservations say "NROL". I was told it means no rollaway in room since I already have a room with 2 double beds booked. Against regulations to have a third.
Old Jan 27, 2019, 10:15 am

Programs: UA 1k MM;*A Lifetime Gold; Marriott Lifetime Platinum; HiltonHonors Gold. Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by jpdx
Falls for upsells on the third attempt.

Related to this thread, my reservations started listing me as VEGETARIAN GUEST sometime last year, occasionally yielding restaurant breakfast (at lounge-breakfast only properties) or the offer of something vegetarian delivered to the lounge at cocktail hour on-request. I'm not a vegetarian and have no idea how this ended up on my profile, but thumbs up to properties making an effort.
Originally Posted by s0ssos
Is that a joke?

BOOKER UPS3, BOOKER MULT, NEAR GUEST, BOOKER GLOB, BOOKER STEX was the full thing
Originally Posted by jpdx
For sure upsell-related, then. GLOB means it's globally known (in the Hyatt system) that the booker has fallen for upsells MULTiple times. NEAR means the FD agent has an excellent chance to reach their upsell goals. STEX means the guest doesn't mind paying extra for suites.

Just amended a reservation and noticed several acronyms:

BOOKER UPS3, BOOKER CLUB, BOOKER SUIT, NON SMOKING ROOM, BOOKER GLOB

I asked the agent what UPS3 meant; she told me it is an internal code to show that the hotel has given a complimentary upgrade to a standard suite. It has nothing to do with you 'falling for an upsell', LOL!. It simply means the hotel has, for their internal records, 'sold' the suite as an upgrade.
Old Jan 27, 2019, 2:49 pm

Originally Posted by Brituchenite
Just amended a reservation and noticed several acronyms:

BOOKER UPS3, BOOKER CLUB, BOOKER SUIT, NON SMOKING ROOM, BOOKER GLOB

I asked the agent what UPS3 meant; she told me it is an internal code to show that the hotel has given a complimentary upgrade to a standard suite. It has nothing to do with you 'falling for an upsell', LOL!. It simply means the hotel has, for their internal records, 'sold' the suite as an upgrade.
I don't recall which booking it was on, but I haven't gotten a suite upgrade recently without using a DSU. So I guess even with a DSU they consider it "complimentary" (which I guess can explain why the front desk sometimes will say "we gave you an upgrade!" when I used a DSU
Old Jan 29, 2019, 6:35 am

-----

Last edited by mster; Apr 25, 2019 at 8:32 am
Old Jan 29, 2019, 7:15 am

Location: USA & UK -- AA EXP 3.5MM, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat, Avis President's Club
Originally Posted by mster
If a flexible / award booking says "BOOKER EXPL" and you've qualified for Globalist since making said booking is it worth cancelling / rebooking to create a new "BOOKER GLOB" tagged reservation?
Yes. If it's the same price, go ahead and book it yourself. If the price has increased, call the Diamond line and ask them to re-book it at the same price. If they're reluctant to do this, call the hotel directly and ask them to rebook it at the same price.
Old Feb 3, 2019, 10:54 am

Programs: AA ExPl, DL PM, UA Silver, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium, probably some others
I have a AMEX FHR stay coming up today with all kinds of codes: BOOKER UPS3, BOOKER RPET, BOOKER AMEN, BOOKER VIPP in addition to some more obvious ones.
Old Feb 4, 2019, 4:02 pm

Programs: AA LT Plat, United Silver, Hyatt Glob, Hilton Diamond, Marriott/SPG Platinum
Had a stay last week with BOOKER UPS4. It was a full points stay and I was assigned to a named suite (at an airport hotel) without using a suite upgrade.
VegasGambler likes this.
Old Feb 8, 2019, 5:39 pm

Programs: IHG Diamond Ambassador, AAdvantage Gold, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold
I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that WRFE is "waived resort fee". Does anybody see this code at a property doesn't charge a resort fee?

Here are all the codes I have for a points booking at Grand Hyatt Kauai, which typically charges a resort fee:
  • BOOKER CLUB - Club Access
  • BOOKER MEMB - Standard member, no status
  • BOOKER WRFE - Waived Resort Fee?
  • BOOKER FSPA - Free spa access?
Old Mar 1, 2019, 3:37 pm

I no longer see these. Looks like they might have removed these for our viewing.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.