Old Oct 3, 2018, 11:22 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: 59Impala

100C - $100 hotel credit.
ACXL - "Advised of Cancellation Policy",
ALRG - (my wife is allergic to down, which leads to) - SYNTH BEDDING
UPS3 - Hotel has upsold room to a junior suite (as per info from Hyatt concierge); does not mean they collected revenue from you; hotel has upgraded on complimentary basis
BRKF - breakfast?
CLUB - club access? But only on 1 reservation and kind of redundant with the LGLO and GLOB also noted on reservation
CLBX - Explorist using Club Access Awards
DATE - (date change?)
DISV - on all my reservations for Discoverist.
EXPL - on my reservations for Explorist
EXTO - Extra Towels
FEML - I presume this is "female". I remember under GP I once added this preference in my profile for my wife. so it's still there in the profile
GLOB - Globalist (not all have this and some have both the lifetime and Globalist)
LGLO - Lifetime Globalist
MKEY - probably Mobile Key e.g. at GH San Francisco
NROL - No roll away allowed in room. Maybe because two double beds are booked, and a third would be over the limit.
PETS - Pet(s) are on the reservation
RESO - ?
RCPV - Regency Club Privileges
SCON - connecting? We have family ocean suite at HR Waikiki
SPBR - ?
STEX - all the ones Ive applied a TSU on - glad to see that as some are award reservations that dont otherwise show the suite
THPS - Toothpaste requested - I'm guessing this got added to my profile when I mentioned something after Hyatt quit putting the small tubes of AquaFresh toothpaste in every room
TURN - I presume "turndown service"
UPGR - in my reservation in addition to "STEX" acronym. My concierge requested a further upgrade, on top of the upgrade to a standard suite using a TSU
USAT - User satisfaction. Wonder if that means there will be a survey? USA Today newspaper requested
VIPP - VIP status at that hotel, or possibly Globalist on long stays (seems to appear on 6/7 night type stays)
WRFE - no idea this is only at hotel that we stay at frequently and we have some back to back reservations because using multiple suite upgrades.
Print Wikipost

Hyatt Special Request Acronyms

Old Nov 5, 2018, 10:10 am

Programs: Amex Centurion
Originally Posted by 59Impala
Could that be "mobile key", i.e. using your mobile phone to enter the room. the GH San Francisco was experimenting on that, not sure what the status on that experiment really is and/or if other locations have joined.
Makes sense. The stay with "MKEY" was at the GH San Francisco. I didn't use it though.
Old Nov 5, 2018, 10:22 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by jzrandom
VIPP (VIP status. This one is entered in by the hotel to recognize a VIP guest for that hotel evidently. I've stayed at this particular property almost 60 nights this year)
Interesting. I see this one in one of my upcoming reservations. I made it on the website (no human interaction) and it's my first time ever at this hotel.

it's possible that the hotel added it manually after I made the reservation. I'm just globalist though... and it also says BOOKER GLOB. So, I'm not sure why they would add it for all globalists (seems redundant) and I don't see why I'd be"special" in any way compared to other globalists.

I am there for a 6 night stay.. maybe they do something special for people who are there more than a certain number of nights (I've seen this at other Hyatts before, although with a minimum of 7 nights)
Old Nov 5, 2018, 6:54 pm

Programs: AA EXP & AAirpass, Hyatt Courtesy Card, SPG Platinum
VIPP is on all my reservations, including HP, so not sure it is necessarily property specific.

Originally Posted by VegasGambler
Interesting. I see this one in one of my upcoming reservations. I made it on the website (no human interaction) and it's my first time ever at this hotel.

it's possible that the hotel added it manually after I made the reservation. I'm just globalist though... and it also says BOOKER GLOB. So, I'm not sure why they would add it for all globalists (seems redundant) and I don't see why I'd be"special" in any way compared to other globalists.

I am there for a 6 night stay.. maybe they do something special for people who are there more than a certain number of nights (I've seen this at other Hyatts before, although with a minimum of 7 nights)
Old Nov 14, 2018, 1:28 pm

Programs: WoH Globalist, AA Plat, Amtrak S+, Hilton, Starbucks Gold
I just added one to an upcoming reservation.....

....went into "Modify Reservation" and added "BOOKER VIPP" under "Preferences".......I'm sure it's not organized/displayed the same way the system booking acronyms are displayed....but maybe the front desk clerk won't be able to tell. Will report back if it made a difference or I get special treatment.
VegasGambler likes this.
Old Nov 14, 2018, 9:38 pm
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: QF, VA, AC, Hyatt, Marriott
Booker ups3.
Old Nov 15, 2018, 9:20 am

Programs: WOH Glob, Bonvoy Gold, AAExec Plat
Originally Posted by danger
Booker ups3.
I've got a Booker UPS1 on one. I'm checking in there tomorrow. I'll try to figure it out.
Old Nov 15, 2018, 10:41 am

Has anyone been able to confirm that BOOKER GLOB will have similar effects to Guest of Honor on an award stay? I probably won't be re-qualifying for globalist next year and I'm wondering what will happen on already-booked stays with this notation.
Old Nov 15, 2018, 1:03 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: ►QFWP/LTG►VA WP►HyattExpl.►HiltonGold►ALL Silver
Originally Posted by serfty
All my reservations include "BOOKER ACXL".

Not sure what that means ...
I now believe this to mean "Advised of Cancellation Policy"
Old Nov 15, 2018, 2:29 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Mine all just say KING BED, BOOKER GLOB now. I've been un-VIPPed (including an existing res that use to have it).

(King bed is something that I selected in the preferences part of the user profile)

I just got a monster upgrade at the HR Maui (1 queen bed => palace suite). I wonder if VIPP means something like, this guy hasn't been upgraded in a while; give him the VIP treatment. Seems far-fetched but I can't think of any other reason why VIPP would disappear?
Old Nov 19, 2018, 12:24 pm
formerly a193991
Hyatt 5+ BadgeHilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt LT Globalist; LX SEN (*A Gold), AA LTG
I mentioned earlier, that all my TSU-reservations have the "STEX" acronym. I requested for a higher suite (new hotel, the HR Seragaki Island, Okinawa), and my concierge said it cannot be confirmed now, but depends on availability upon check-in. Concierge also stated, that my reservation "has a strong request" for an upgrade, and I now additionally have the "UPGR" acronym. I have updated the wiki with this additional acronym and my interpretation.
Old Nov 19, 2018, 4:37 pm

Programs: Hyatt Explorist; SPG Gold; Hilton Gold
We have BOOKER CLBX, BOOKER EXPL,BOOKER PETS on our upcoming reservation at Hyatt Regency Vancouver. We are Explorist using a Club upgrade, & our dog is coming with us, so they all make sense. Updated wiki with CLBX & PETS.
Old Nov 20, 2018, 1:48 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist
I have an upcoming reservation at HR Grand Cypress Orlando.

I got an email in advance asking if I wanted to pay to confirm a suite upgrade, so my hunch is that the sarcastic posts above are actually probably correct with "BOOKER UPS3" meaning something about an upsell where a hotel has tried to upsell you.

BOOKER UPS3, HIGH FLOOR, NON SMOKING ROOM, BOOKER GLOB
Old Dec 8, 2018, 11:08 am

For our upcoming stay at Park Hyatt Saigon we have "BOOKER UPCF, BOOKER HONY, BOOKER MEMB". HONY is definitely Honeymoon, so it's great to see that they acknowledge that (our travel agent told them). I think "UPCF" is confirmed upgrade, which we have through a Hyatt Prive rate. The higher room category already shows on the website. "MEMB" must just mean normal member, no status.
Old Dec 8, 2018, 5:42 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by MapleLeafss
For our upcoming stay at Park Hyatt Saigon we have "BOOKER UPCF, BOOKER HONY, BOOKER MEMB". HONY is definitely Honeymoon, so it's great to see that they acknowledge that (our travel agent told them). I think "UPCF" is confirmed upgrade, which we have through a Hyatt Prive rate. The higher room category already shows on the website. "MEMB" must just mean normal member, no status.
I've done the Priv thing for a few future books as well, with confirmed upgrades. I have 3 such bookings.

Two show UPCF, one does not. All 3 have had upgrades confirmed by email, but none show the higher room category on the website.
Old Dec 12, 2018, 6:56 am

Originally Posted by 59Impala
I noticed that too. I have GLOB/FEML/TURN on all reservations

FEML - I presume this is "female". I remember under GP I once added this preference in my profile for my wife. so it's still there in the profile
TURN - I presume "turndown service"
STEX - for a room where I am using a TSU - any connection? Unknown.
When you have TURN in your reservation, do they do turndown service? Thanks for letting us know.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.