Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Using Explorist Club Certificates

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 30, 2018, 7:29 pm
formerly bdohmen
Original Poster

Programs: Still dealing with the loss of my BA Concorde Room Card

I am looking at booking a 10 night P&C stay at the Hyatt Baha Mar. I understand that the explorist club access certs are only good for 7 nights - can I apply two to cover all of my nights or do I need to split my reservation in two to make this work?
Old Aug 31, 2018, 6:46 am
formerly a193991
Hyatt 5+ BadgeHilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt LT Globalist; LX SEN (*A Gold), AA LTG, SBB-CFF-FFS First Class GA
Originally Posted by bdohmen
I am looking at booking a 10 night P&C stay at the Hyatt Baha Mar. I understand that the explorist club access certs are only good for 7 nights - can I apply two to cover all of my nights or do I need to split my reservation in two to make this work?
I presume yes, like with the TSU.
There is a specific thread on the topic of these certificates:

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyat...ge-awards.html

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.