Hyatt stay credit

Old Aug 19, 2018, 9:00 am
Original Poster

Hyatt stay credit

I stayed at a Hyatt couple of days ago for the first time,

is stay credit supposed to show up automatically? or do i have to request every time I stay at hyatt? when I click on request past stay credit, it says I need to request within 72 hours of staying at a hotel.

Thank you
Old Aug 19, 2018, 9:23 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: UA Gold | Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Gold
Was your World of Hyatt number attached to your reservation? If so, you should automatically see the credit for your stay show up within a few days of checkout (in my experience, usually 2-3 days). While errors can happen, this is normally an automatic process.
Old Aug 19, 2018, 9:25 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by makavel
Was your World of Hyatt number attached to your reservation? If so, you should automatically see the credit for your stay show up within a few days of checkout (in my experience, usually 2-3 days). While errors can happen, this is normally an automatic process.

yes, my Hyatt number was attached to it, i was able to see reservation on webpage and app, also hotel confirmed that I have discoverist status

I'm just worried about 72 hour thing
Old Aug 19, 2018, 9:27 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, TK E+, AA PP, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by dhlee528
yes, my Hyatt number was attached to it, i was able to see reservation on webpage and app, also hotel confirmed that I have discoverist status

I'm just worried about 72 hour thing
You have to wait AT LEAST 72 hours before making the retro claim. (not claim within 72 hours)
Old Aug 19, 2018, 9:30 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by craigthemif
You have to wait AT LEAST 72 hours before making the retro claim. (not claim within 72 hours)

Thank you, I must be still jet legged

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.