Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

old Hyatt Card anniversary nights not posting

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 4, 2018, 11:23 am
Original Poster

Apparently cardholders with anniversary dates in July did not get their anniversary nights yet. In the past it would appear during the month before AF was billed. Not sure if something having to do with getting systems set up for the new WoH card broke the old one. Chase is aware but maybe it's on the back burner for them.

Would've posted in the card thread but it's locked.
Old Aug 4, 2018, 12:48 pm
dw

Programs: DL Plat, AA Plat Pro, Marriott Titanium, IHG Diamond Amb
I wonder if it’s a bug they’re working on fixing or a new deliberate change. If Chase changes procedures and purposely waits until 30 days after the annual fee is posted before posting the annual free nights, it ensures that they receive the associated fee revenue. Right now it’s possible to cancel the account after the free night posts and not have to pay the renewal annual fee.
Old Aug 4, 2018, 1:24 pm
She

I’m in the same boat. Last year’s posted on 7/11/17 and still nothing this year. I have reached out to Hyatt on Twitter twice and each time been told that it “should be soon”. I was hoping to use it on a stay in two weeks but I’m not hopeful
Old Aug 5, 2018, 8:11 am
Original Poster

Maybe I raised enough of a ruckus- looks like the award was manually issued overnight. Doesn't show as an anniversary night, it says type AwardsDetail.Code.CHRM2

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.