Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

2,500 Bonus Points after every 5 nights GH,HR 1Jun-31 Aug, 2018

2,500 Bonus Points after every 5 nights GH,HR 1Jun-31 Aug, 2018

Old Jun 5, 2018, 9:52 pm

Programs: Marriott LT Platinum+Titanium Elite, Hyatt Globalist, AA EXP, Delta Plat, United Silver, AX Biz Cent
[QUOTE=JackE;29830489]
Originally Posted by some dude

40K, not 10K.

10K at 70 and 80 and 90 and 100.
Yep, I understood that, I meant it as "10k for 15 nights, then every 10 after that."

I kinda doubt I will hit 175 total nights this year (combined between SPG and Hyatt), but it's possible.
Old Jun 6, 2018, 11:03 pm

Programs: Hyatt Global, Marriot Lifetime Titanium
Although this will mostly motivate that fifth stay, it's certainly not terrible. Lots of ex-Diamonds greatly miss the 1K per night bonus, so they must have thought it was terrific. This is up to half that.

Half of terrific is not terrible.
Brendan likes this.
Old Jun 7, 2018, 2:03 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, M&M Senator
this is lame.
Brendan likes this.
Old Jun 9, 2018, 12:21 am

Programs: UA 1k 1MM, AA Exec Plat, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat, Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, IHG Plat, Accor ?????
So if you check out on June 5th on a 10-night stay, would all 10 nights qualify? Or just May-31 Jun-1 Jun-2 June-3 June-4? Or just Jun-1 Jun-2 June-3 June-4?
Old Jun 9, 2018, 11:36 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Gold 1MM, AS 75k, AA Plat, Bonvoyed Gold, Honors Dia, Hyatt Explorer, IHG Plat, ...
Originally Posted by JackE
Although this will mostly motivate that fifth stay, it's certainly not terrible. Lots of ex-Diamonds greatly miss the 1K per night bonus, so they must have thought it was terrific. This is up to half that.

The 1K bonus for Diamonds was in addition to global promos and in many cases location-specific bonus offers.

I am not even bothering to register.
Old Jun 10, 2018, 4:36 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, TK E+, AA PP, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by notquiteaff

The 1K bonus for Diamonds was in addition to global promos and in many cases location-specific bonus offers.

No ex-Diamonds miss 1K per night. It never existed...

Some ex-Diamonds miss the 500 or 1000 point amenity bonus, whilst others always took the local amenity. For longer stays, the 1,000 point amenity was as irrelevant as this promo.
Old Jun 10, 2018, 12:04 pm

Programs: United 1K, AC 50K, Hyatt Globalist, Marriot Platinum
I tried registering for this promo and I got a response saying "We're Sorry. This offer has already been redeemed." I'm pretty sure I didn't register for this promotion. Would the Hyatt I check in on June 1st and am still staying at have registered me? Should I assume that I am registered?
Old Jun 10, 2018, 1:09 pm

Programs: UA 1k 1MM, AA Exec Plat, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat, Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, IHG Plat, Accor ?????
Originally Posted by gspurr
I tried registering for this promo and I got a response saying "We're Sorry. This offer has already been redeemed." I'm pretty sure I didn't register for this promotion. Would the Hyatt I check in on June 1st and am still staying at have registered me? Should I assume that I am registered?
I got the same message when I registered the second time.
Old Jun 10, 2018, 1:12 pm

Programs: AA EXP, Hyatt Diamond, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold, Hertz PC
On my mobile so I cant see if you list your status. Do you have a Hyatt Concierge? If so, they usually will register you immediately.
Old Jun 10, 2018, 1:13 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Platinum (LTG), Hilton Gold, United 1K, AA EXP, AS MVP 75K
Originally Posted by BigE
I got the same message when I registered the second time.
My Globalist concierge has registered me for promos in the past without my knowledge. I have since asked her to alert me when she does.
Old Jun 10, 2018, 10:43 pm

Programs: Hyatt Global, Marriot Lifetime Titanium
Originally Posted by craigthemif
No ex-Diamonds miss 1K per night. It never existed...

Some ex-Diamonds miss the 500 or 1000 point amenity bonus, whilst others always took the local amenity. For longer stays, the 1,000 point amenity was as irrelevant as this promo.
Yes, sorry, UP TO 1,000 per night. And I also took the local amenity, which is why I mentioned "some" ex-Diamonds, but that also applies to those with longer stays.

I can understand not being ecstatic about it, but I can't understand not spending a few seconds to register.
Old Jun 11, 2018, 8:23 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Gold 1MM, AS 75k, AA Plat, Bonvoyed Gold, Honors Dia, Hyatt Explorer, IHG Plat, ...
I can understand not being ecstatic about it, but I can't understand not spending a few seconds to register.
For me this isnt going to move any stays to Hyatt, Since I wont have five Hyatt nights during the promo period, no point in registering.
Old Jun 11, 2018, 10:05 pm

Programs: AA EXP (AC), DL G (SC), Bonvoy LTP, & IHG AMB
Why would WoH exclude most of its properties from this promotion? For example, I stay 5 nights at the PH NYC and WoH is not going to give bonus points but I stay 5 nights at the HR O'Hare and that merits bonus points? WoH has been so stingy with promotions and now this? No thanks...
clublevel15 likes this.
Old Jun 12, 2018, 5:39 am

ALL GLOB were registered by the Hyatt Concierge
Old Jun 12, 2018, 6:57 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, TK E+, AA PP, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by CHOPCHOP767
Why would WoH exclude most of its properties from this promotion? For example, I stay 5 nights at the PH NYC and WoH is not going to give bonus points but I stay 5 nights at the HR O'Hare and that merits bonus points? WoH has been so stingy with promotions and now this? No thanks...
Because it's summertime and relatively fewer people holiday at GH and HR...

At least the new WoH mgmt are experimenting with things. Before we'd have seen nothing at all for the summer.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.