Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Etiquette on letting people into the lounge...

Etiquette on letting people into the lounge...

Old Apr 19, 2018, 4:38 am

Programs: hyatt diamond
When I was at Grand Cypress my key to get into the lounge quit working 3 times and my room was on the other side of the hotel and on a different floor.
I was in a hurry every time, two times someone let me in and I went and got key fixed at front desk afterwards. Another time someone slammed the door in my face and there wasnt enough time for me to go down stairs and fix it and go back up before we left. I found it to be rude. The staff inside knew me and I would tell them the key problem every time.
If someone is waiting I always ask if they have access and if they say yes I let them in.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.