Hotel wont take my TSU

Old Apr 6, 2018, 8:14 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by cruisingmickey
How did you get it to work? Looking to visit one day!
I really don't think that this is an ongoing issue. I don't think that the globalist line (when calling) or @HyattConcierge needs to "check with the hotel" before applying TSUs. They see that there's an eligible rate, and you have a TSU and apply it.

In my mind the moral of the story is to HUCA if it happens. Potentially trying Globalist/Twitter if your concierge doesn't get it right the first time.
Old Apr 10, 2018, 12:04 am

Originally Posted by 1fan
It's a point and cash stay
Suite was available stay is 8-10 out 8-13.
TUS expires November 2018
Hotel told my globalist concierge to far out to confirm.
As someone else said, what does booking a TSU have anything to do with the hotel? Are you sure your concierge knows everything? Some may try hard, but not know all the details.
Old Apr 10, 2018, 5:32 am

Programs: UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, Marriott Plat, National EE, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by jameswes
I really don't think that this is an ongoing issue. I don't think that the globalist line (when calling) or @HyattConcierge needs to "check with the hotel" before applying TSUs. They see that there's an eligible rate, and you have a TSU and apply it.

In my mind the moral of the story is to HUCA if it happens. Potentially trying Globalist/Twitter if your concierge doesn't get it right the first time.
In my experience when using an all points booking or a points+cash booking they must call the hotel to confirm the application of the TSU as the hotel blocks out the room and notes it in the comments of the reservation. With an all cash booking the WOH agent can do it without having to call.
Old Apr 11, 2018, 10:49 am

Programs: AA Lifetime Plat; Bonvoy Titanium Lifetime Elite;Hyatt Globalist; HHonors Diamond; United Silver
I think it's that you got the one wrong person the first time, as opposed to the one right person.

I booked seven months in advance last year for my TSU. Best application of a TSU ever for me.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.