Wiki Posts
Search

Andaz Maui Villas

Search this Thread

Old Feb 18, 2018, 6:29 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1k
Andaz Maui Villas

I am looking to stay at the Andaz Maui in late may, I'm traveling with my family of four so we were thinking about staying in one of the three bedroom villa. Has anyone stayed in one of these? How is the service at the villas compared to the regular resort? Are the villas in good quality? Any information would be great.

How is the resort as a whole? I know its still fairly new but is the service good?

We are also considering the four seasons on Lanai or the big Island also. Any recommendations?
Old Feb 18, 2018, 6:32 am
formerly a193991
Hyatt 5+ BadgeHilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt LT Globalist; LX SEN (*A Gold), AA LTG, SBB-CFF-FFS First Class GA
Originally Posted by sfoflyer747
I am looking to stay at the Andaz Maui in late may, I'm traveling with my family of four so we were thinking about staying in one of the three bedroom villa. Has anyone stayed in one of these? How is the service at the villas compared to the regular resort? Are the villas in good quality? Any information would be great.

How is the resort as a whole? I know its still fairly new but is the service good?

We are also considering the four seasons on Lanai or the big Island also. Any recommendations?

suggest checking the main thread?
Andaz Maui REVIEW - MASTER THREAD

or this review:
https://www.flyertalk.com/hotel-revi...andaz-maui-992
FlyinHawaiian likes this.
Old Feb 18, 2018, 7:06 am

Programs: AA EXP & AAirpass, Hyatt Courtesy Card, SPG Platinum
The OP asked about the Andaz villas and not suites in the main hotel building (which the review you provided covers). I don’t recall reading a review of the villas in the main thread, but if someone else does maybe they could provide a link given how many posts are in that thread. I remember a few references tot the villas blocking views.

Originally Posted by 59Impala
Old Feb 18, 2018, 8:05 am

Programs: MR-Amb, Hyatt-Globalist, AA-EXP
Originally Posted by sfoflyer747

No clue about how the service compares to the regular resort, but we toured one of the three bedroom villas during our stay and it was incredibly nice. Everything in the villa was top of the line and seemed to be very well maintained.

The only things I didn't like were the plunge pool and outdoor lounge chairs. I thought the pool should have been bigger and had a more modern design and the lounge chairs should have had pads.
Old Feb 18, 2018, 1:45 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Luxury travel sybforum may be a better source of info especially relative to 4s or other options..
If the goal is space and view i d consider hyatt vaca club - fairly new well equipped 2 bedrooms with unobstructed view are very nice. No service though.
Old Feb 18, 2018, 2:35 pm

it wouldn’t be how i’d spend some ~$5K/n
Old Feb 18, 2018, 6:22 pm

Originally Posted by Colin
it wouldn’t be how i’d spend some ~$5K/n
+1

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.