Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

You're invited, XXXX - Inspire Hyatt, Opportunity to Receive Points

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 5, 2018, 11:17 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA Gold/0.744MM, WN AL, Hyatt Diamond, MR Scum, Hertz PC, National Exec, Avis PC

Got an email with that subject this morning. Searched around for threads, but only found one loosely relevant thread that hadn't been touched since 2016. Looks like it might be the same vendor (though with a slightly different name) - C Space. Old one was Community Space

Anyone else get this?

Old Jan 5, 2018, 11:48 am

Programs: UA 1K, Bonvoy LTTE, HH Dia, HY Expl
I'm going to assume it is the same thing as the Hyatt Insider Forum.

Hyatt insiders : what is it?
Old Jan 5, 2018, 12:10 pm

Wonder why I never get any of this type of stuff.
59Impala likes this.
Old Jan 5, 2018, 12:22 pm

Originally Posted by antonius66
Wonder why I never get any of this type of stuff.
Maybe you are not special enough!
Old Jan 5, 2018, 2:03 pm
Suspended

Programs: AA ExPlat, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Spire, Hilton Gold
I didn't get this, either. I haven't received a single Hyatt mass email in months; only emails for reservations, checkouts, and status changes. Very strange. (I'm supposed to receive all emails, as per the preferences setting in my profile.)
Old Jan 5, 2018, 8:06 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Gold/0.744MM, WN AL, Hyatt Diamond, MR Scum, Hertz PC, National Exec, Avis PC
Well, I signed up. We'll see if I am one of the chosen
Old Jan 6, 2018, 3:54 am
formerly a193991
Hyatt 5+ BadgeHilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt LT Globalist; LX SEN (*A Gold), AA LTG, SBB-CFF-FFS First Class GA
haven't received this mail either. Me too, I never am part of "targetted e-mails" either, I guess it's the location being outside of the USA
Old Jan 6, 2018, 10:29 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador: World of Hyatt

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, UA Silver, dirt elsewhere
Originally Posted by joe_miami
I didn't get this, either. I haven't received a single Hyatt mass email in months; only emails for reservations, checkouts, and status changes. Very strange. (I'm supposed to receive all emails, as per the preferences setting in my profile.)
This sounds like the problem I had with Hertz. I knew someone who worked there, so they got deep into my account and discovered that at one point I had made a reservation without being logged into my account and indicated I did NOT want to receive promotional emails. Then I added it to my account, and apparently the election of not to receive emails stuck.

My guess is that WoH may be using the same system/service. While my Hertz issue was fixed by them, I would be it would also be fixed by making a reservation when not logged in, saying you want the emails, and then adding it to your account.
Old Jan 6, 2018, 10:31 am

I received the email and filled out the questionnaire to qualify. I had also received one about 4 or 5 years ago and did the same. I was NOT selected to be part of the community.

I wonder what will happen this time.
Old Jan 6, 2018, 1:02 pm
Suspended

Programs: AA ExPlat, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Spire, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by Mary2e
This sounds like the problem I had with Hertz. I knew someone who worked there, so they got deep into my account and discovered that at one point I had made a reservation without being logged into my account and indicated I did NOT want to receive promotional emails. Then I added it to my account, and apparently the election of not to receive emails stuck.

My guess is that WoH may be using the same system/service. While my Hertz issue was fixed by them, I would be it would also be fixed by making a reservation when not logged in, saying you want the emails, and then adding it to your account.
Interesting; thanks. Something obvious is amiss.
Old Jan 10, 2018, 8:02 pm
Original Poster

Well, looks like I am a chosen one

Hi Jasonvr,

Thank you for taking the survey from C Space, and congratulations on being selected as a member for the Travel Influencers community.

To complete your registration:
  • Create your password
  • Your username is xxxx
Start now by joining in a conversation or a quick survey. With confidential 24/7 access, it takes just 5 – 15 minutes per week to make an impact and enjoy all the benefits of membership. Learn more by signing in, or if you have concerns or login trouble, please just reply to this email.

Looking forward to talking with you online,

Your Travel Influencers Community Facilitators

C Space
Old Jan 11, 2018, 8:26 am

I was chosen as well. I haven't completed the registration yet.
Old Jan 11, 2018, 11:07 am

Interesting. I wonder what the criteria is to determine who even gets the surveys.
Old Jan 11, 2018, 11:24 am

Originally Posted by Mary2e
I was chosen as well. I haven't completed the registration yet.
Originally Posted by jasonvr
Well, looks like I am a chosen one
If this is the Hyatt Insider group I would NOT expect to get a lot of points from participation or to expect too much out of it. I know from someone that is a member that there is a sense of frustration in the community right now.
Old Jan 11, 2018, 12:48 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Does anyone have a link to try?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.