Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatt House Frankfurt/Eschborn REVIEW - MASTER THREAD

Old Oct 24, 2017, 7:09 am
formerly a193991
Original Poster
Hyatt 5+ BadgeHilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt LT Globalist; LX SEN (*A Gold), AA LTG

Hyatt House Frankfurt/Eschborn announced for a late 2019 opening (so presumably mid 2020...)

Full press release: http://newsroom.hyatt.com/news-releases?item=123613

Hyatt House Frankfurt/Eschborn will offer:
  • 190 rooms and apartment-style Kitchen Suites with fully equipped kitchens, comfortable living rooms, spacious bedrooms, and stylish bathrooms with complimentary skin and hair care amenities
  • Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel and guestrooms
  • The Commons, a comfortable lounge with an open and welcoming space for guests to relax, gather and socialize
  • 24/7 H Market to meet the everyday needs of guests, from snacks and sundries
  • A 24-hour Workout Room to keep fitness routines going
  • Borrows Menu with often-forgotten items from phone charges to razors
  • A Very Important Resident (VIR) program, including complimentary grocery shopping, and other personalized perks, for guests with 30 plus consecutive nights
  • Additional services, including guest laundry and complimentary grocery shopping available to extended stay guests
Old Oct 24, 2017, 11:58 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, TK E+, AA PP, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Diamond
Perfect for all of the bankers moving to Frankfurt post-Brexit, but not wanting to actually spend weekends there.

I only wish that Hyatt were doing a better job of rolling out the various brands in the rest of Europe.
Old Feb 10, 2020, 10:28 pm
formerly a193991
Original Poster
Hyatt 5+ BadgeHilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt LT Globalist; LX SEN (*A Gold), AA LTG
Hotel has officially opened on Feb 10.

https://newsroom.hyatt.com/Hyatt-Hou...ficially-Opens

Hyatt House Frankfurt Eschborn Officially Opens
CHICAGO (February 10, 2020) – Hyatt Hotels Corporation (NYSE:H) announced today the opening of Hyatt House Frankfurt Eschborn, which marks the ninth Hyatt-branded hotel in Germany. Managed by the HR Group, the 190-room Hyatt House hotel is located in the well-established business area of Eschborn and aims to provide extended-stay residents a home away from home while on the road.

Ideal for guests who are looking to continue their work and personal routines, Hyatt House Frankfurt Eschborn provides apartment-style living, which makes the business traveler feel at home. The hotel offers easy access to the airport, the Main-Taunus-Zentrum shopping mall and to downtown Frankfurt due to great transport links.

“We are thrilled to welcome business travelers who are looking for spacious apartment-style accommodation in one for Europe’s key business districts,” said Thorsten Altmann, general manager of Hyatt House Frankfurt Eschborn. “With its neighborly feel, spacious living area and fully equipped kitchens, Hyatt House Frankfurt Eschborn allows guests to feel right at home.”

Hyatt House Frankfurt Eschborn offers:

190 guestrooms, including apartment-style Kitchen Suites with fully equipped kitchens, comfy living rooms, spacious bedrooms and stylish bathrooms
Free Wi-Fi throughout hotel and guestrooms
The Commons, a comfy lounge with an open and welcoming space for guests to relax, gather and socialize, and the Outdoor Commons, which includes a terrace
Complimentary Morning Spread, a full hot breakfast served daily for guests, featuring a build-your-own Omelet Bar and assorted Breakfast Breads + Bowls Bar with steel-cut oatmeal, fresh fruit and more, along with vegetarian and gluten free options
H BAR, which features the Sip + Snack Menu, a delicious menu with items including soups and sandwiches, plus premium beers and wines, offered seven days a week
24-hour H Market to meet the everyday needs of guests, from snacks and sundries to freshly prepared salads and sandwiches
24-hour Gym to keep fitness routines going
24-hour Business Center is located in the lobby and offers two computers, internet access and a printer
Borrows Menu with often-forgotten items from phone charges to razors
A Very Important Resident (VIR) program, including complimentary grocery shopping, and other personalized perks, for guests with 30 or more consecutive nights
same-day cleaning services and 24/7 guest laundry as well as always-available House Hosts to acquaint guests with the hotel and neighborhood
A pet-friendly policy that welcomes dogs or cats
For more information about Hyatt House hotels, please visit: https://www.hyatt.com/brands/hyatt-house.

World of Hyatt Gives Members 500 Reasons to Stay Somewhere New

To provide World of Hyatt members even more ways to be rewarded, World of Hyatt is offering members the opportunity to earn 500 Bonus Points for qualifying nights a Hyatt House Frankfurt Eschborn from February 12, 2020 through May 31, 2020, part of World of Hyatt’s new hotel member offer. Additional participating hotels and their offer stay periods can be found at worldofhyatt.com/newhotelbonus. No registration is required, and members can earn on top of other offers.
Old Apr 23, 2022, 12:12 pm

Programs: UA Silver, Hyatt Globalist
Any reports here? Debating between this and the regency mainz. Solo trip so dont need luxury, just to be close enough to any fun spots.
Old Apr 23, 2022, 10:26 pm

Programs: LH, WoH, Bonvoy, ALL, SH-L
Originally Posted by Warriorconcept
Any reports here? Debating between this and the regency mainz. Solo trip so dont need luxury, just to be close enough to any fun spots.
Definitely Mainz then. The Eschborn HH is not close to - any - fun spots and not particularly well connected to public transport.
Old Jul 13, 2022, 1:40 pm

Programs: UA- Pl (2MM), AA-Go, Delta-Silver, Hyatt-Globalist!, MR/SPG comb - Plat, Hilton - nada
Originally Posted by Hydro88
Definitely Mainz then. The Eschborn HH is not close to - any - fun spots and not particularly well connected to public transport.
Just came here wondering the same thing...so you would say this line from the press release is not really accurate?

"The hotel offers easy access to the airport, the Main-Taunus-Zentrum shopping mall and to downtown Frankfurt due to great transport links." (bolding mine).
I'll probably stay here anyway just for the nights - but is there basically nothing in the immediate vicinity?
Old Jul 13, 2022, 1:51 pm

Programs: UA Silver, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by rwm818
Just came here wondering the same thing...so you would say this line from the press release is not really accurate?

"The hotel offers easy access to the airport, the Main-Taunus-Zentrum shopping mall and to downtown Frankfurt due to great transport links." (bolding mine).
I'll probably stay here anyway just for the nights - but is there basically nothing in the immediate vicinity?
i ended up doing 2 nights here (1 on arrival and 1 on departure) and there was nothing there, it's just a business area and empty once the sun sets. The train is a decent walk away and does link you to downtown proper, but to get to the airport its not direct, you need to do a connection. I think i did a cab instead to avoid the hassle. Mainz was way better, absolutely loved it. Would have done airport hotel the last night but it was sold out.
Old Jul 13, 2022, 1:55 pm

Programs: UA- Pl (2MM), AA-Go, Delta-Silver, Hyatt-Globalist!, MR/SPG comb - Plat, Hilton - nada
ok, thanks for the update - it's too bad. I can't stay in Mainz, just too far away. I'll probably still stay here - and just hang out downtown after work. Hotel only for sleeping anyway..

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.