Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Revolting surprise at the Hyatt Regency Atlanta

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 10, 2017, 7:46 am
Original Poster

As as seen on Reddit this morning. Wow. Im going to have to add "checking the duvet" to my list of systematic room check-in routine (spraying phone, remote and faucet with antibacterial spray, looking under the bed etc...).

source:
https://www.reddit.com/r/pics/comments/6snvc1/moldy_comforter_at_the_hyatt_regency_atlanta
Old Aug 10, 2017, 1:06 pm

Programs: United MileagePlus - Premier Gold, Star Alliance Gold, World of Hyatt Explorist, Avis Preferred Plus
What a coincidence. I just got back from a business trip to Atlanta yesterday, but am thankful I stayed at the Grand Hyatt Atlanta Buckhead after seeing this photo.
Old Aug 10, 2017, 6:32 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Gross.
Old Aug 10, 2017, 11:03 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Surely the mold on that thing would smell too.
Old Aug 11, 2017, 8:27 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador: World of Hyatt

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, UA Silver, dirt elsewhere
That is disgusting/

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.