Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatt Centric Las Condes Santiago REVIEW MASTER THREAD

Hyatt Centric Las Condes Santiago REVIEW MASTER THREAD

Old Jan 2, 2020, 8:20 pm

Thank you, BobR. Any more experiences? It looks like I'm visiting in early March.
Old Jul 15, 2021, 3:31 pm

Programs: Nectar Card
Any recent experiences?
Old Jul 16, 2021, 4:18 pm

Originally Posted by futuramadramallama
Any recent experiences?
I'm going in November.
futuramadramallama likes this.
Old Jul 16, 2021, 11:17 pm

Programs: AA EXP 4MM, Piper Dakota, Admirals Club, Hyatt Glob, Hilton Gold, Wyndham Diamond
Deleted as this was posted by mistake; meant for the Hyatt Centric Madrid, which we did cancel.

Last edited by 236Dakota; Oct 1, 2021 at 6:07 am
Old Sep 19, 2021, 4:36 pm

Programs: AA EXP 4MM, Piper Dakota, Admirals Club, Hyatt Glob, Hilton Gold, Wyndham Diamond
Originally Posted by katstarr
I'm going in November.
Me too, for my 5 day quarantine before heading to Patagonia.🙂
Old Oct 1, 2021, 12:36 am

Programs: Nectar Card
Ultimately cancel?
Old Oct 1, 2021, 11:39 am

Originally Posted by 236Dakota
Me too, for my 5 day quarantine before heading to Patagonia.🙂
Do you have any plans re: how to get food and water during the quarantine? Im headed to SCL soon too, and Im curious how quarantine at a hotel works, like am I going to order room service for 5 days? Will they send the Globalist breakfast to the room?
Old Oct 2, 2021, 6:33 am

The hotel quoted my Chilean friend an all inclusive quarantine rate but I haven't yet pursued it with the hotel.
Old May 17, 2022, 6:06 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL, OZ, AC, AS, AA, BA, Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott, IHG
Has anyone stayed at this hotel recently? What's the experience as a Globalist like? Is this hotel easily accessible by transit from the airport?
Old May 17, 2022, 6:21 am

Originally Posted by lsquare
Has anyone stayed at this hotel recently? What's the experience as a Globalist like? Is this hotel easily accessible by transit from the airport?
I was there in late november-early december. I loved it - we were treated very well. I wrote a blog post on the hotel (see link below). If you use uber, tell them the address of the hotel - many of them will go to the address of the Mandarin Oriental, which used to be the Grand Hyatt.
lsquare likes this.
Old Aug 21, 2022, 9:35 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, GHA Titanium, AA Platinum Pro
Originally Posted by katstarr
I was there in late november-early december. I loved it - we were treated very well. I wrote a blog post on the hotel (see link below). If you use uber, tell them the address of the hotel - many of them will go to the address of the Mandarin Oriental, which used to be the Grand Hyatt.
Just read your review, nice writeup!

Do you think there is enough space in the Junior Suite to fit a rollaway bed? Perhaps if the chair/bench thing were moved around.
Old Sep 6, 2022, 10:39 am

Programs: AA Lifetime Plat, WN CP, Latin Pass Bonus
Hyatt Centric Santiago Upgrade?

Anyone been there recently. I go in FEB 2023. Do they have suites for Globalist upgrades? Or can I use Upgrade Certif. to upgrade to a suite? Thanks for any info, incl breakfast for Globalist.
Old Nov 16, 2022, 6:36 am

Programs: AA PLAT 2MM, MR TITANIUM 2M, HH DIA, Hyatt EXP, BW DIA, IC AMB, IHG PLAT, UA GLD
Considering a stay early December. Any recent reports? Local restaurant recommendations? Locations seems much more interesting than HP.
Old Nov 16, 2022, 9:28 pm

Originally Posted by fmkgb
Considering a stay early December. Any recent reports? Local restaurant recommendations? Locations seems much more interesting than HP.
I was there last year and if you can get one of the four suites it would be a home run.
I ate in-house and enjoyed it.

I couldnt get the suite next month so I am going to try the HP.
Old Mar 20, 2023, 4:21 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium, AA EXP, DL PM, AS 100k (fake), B6 M3 (fake), UA FO.
IMHO the property is just fine (I didn't stay in a suite, so can't speak to those); it's exactly what you expect from a Centric, nothing more or less. Gym has great views but could use better weight equipment and (especially) better A/C.

But: the staff and especially Christian are absolutely exceptional. Christian was somehow always around at any time of day/night, proactively greeting each guest in the lobby, by name (!!!), and making sure everyone had everything they needed. Just truly a phenomenal host, and he took a stay at a frankly forgettable Centric property and made it into an unforgettable experience. Highly recommended.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.