Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Best Club Lounge

Search this Thread

Old Jul 28, 2017, 3:18 pm

Best Club Lounge USA

Regency Waikiki: Great view & personable service from the staff (Mark, Carey, Reid, Micheline etc.) Okay food.
Grand New York: Very good food. Nice outdoor space. View so-so. Service strictly basic.
Runners-up: Regency Maui and Grand Kauai.
Old Jul 28, 2017, 5:17 pm

Programs: AA (PLATINUM), HHonors (DIAMOND)
I used to love the GH Melbourne before the cutbacks
GH NYC has a great outdoor terrace, solid food and good staff
GH Beijing is solid with a great view, food and the only hospitable staff in the hotel.
Old Jul 29, 2017, 12:30 am

Location: USA & UK -- AA EXP 3.5MM, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat, Avis President's Club
Best View

In the USA, the view from the lounge of Hyatt Regency St. Louis at the Arch is surely among the best.
Old Jul 29, 2017, 5:06 am
Hyatt 10+ BadgeFour Seasons 5+ Badge

Programs: QF WP (OWE), VA PLAT, EY GLD, SPG PLAT, Hyatt DIA, Hilton DIA, Hertz PC
PH MEL
PH CBR
GH HKG
HR SSH (There's a separate club pool and a private beach just for Regency club members with full club service)

While the PH Tokyo doesn't have a lounge, the complimentary Twilight Time is fantastic.

We found the food at the GH NY appalling, especially at breakfast.

Last edited by m0hamed; Jul 29, 2017 at 6:14 am
Old Jul 29, 2017, 5:32 am

Programs: Star Gold, Hyatt Globalist, HH Diamond, Marriott Titanium, EY Silver
Originally Posted by rbAA
For HR's, the lounge at the (HK) HR TST is one of the best, followed closely by Hyatt on the Bund.

I am disappointed with the GH BKK and prefer the IC BKK's much more.

The GH Shanghai has a good lounge but I don't like the changes made some time ago, with the smaller food selection and small plate items.

PH Hamburg was good, though I haven't been there in years and last time there were too many noisy children.

Glad that you have had good experiences at the HR in TST as that is the only Hyatt lounge I have been to (3 times) that consistently runs out of food in the evening.
Old Jan 6, 2018, 7:08 pm

I looked for a list, but couldn't find one -- apologies if I missed it -- but what Park Hyatts have lounges? I know most don't, but a few do. In particular, do we know if Saigon has one? Siem Reap? Thanks in advance for any help!
Old Jan 6, 2018, 10:00 pm

Programs: UA Gold/0.744MM, WN AL, Hyatt Diamond, MR Scum, Hertz PC, National Exec, Avis PC
Originally Posted by rbw5t
I looked for a list, but couldn't find one -- apologies if I missed it -- but what Park Hyatts have lounges? I know most don't, but a few do. In particular, do we know if Saigon has one? Siem Reap? Thanks in advance for any help!
Siem Reap - No
Hamburg does, but it can close seasonally with a replacement in a space downstairs (at least when I visited several years ago after New Years)
Old Jan 6, 2018, 10:38 pm
Hilton 25+ BadgeHyatt 5+ Badge

Originally Posted by rbw5t
@rbw5t: Park Hyatt Saigon and Siem Reap do not have a club lounge. Park Hyatt Hamburg, Canberra and Melbourne have a club lounge. See the Park Hyatts - No Club Lounge?! and Do Park Hyatts not have lounges? threads.
Old Feb 14, 2019, 3:02 pm

I was trying to see if there was any way to do a blanket search of all the Hyatt properties in the world on their web site to see which ones have lounges, unfortunately, the filters available does not include "lounge." Anyone else know of a way to get a list of the Hyatt properties with lounges?
Old Oct 19, 2022, 10:34 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AAConciergeKey/1MM, DL DM/2 MM, UA Gold,Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
Which of these best club lounges have iconic views of important destination landmarks? Sounds like St Louis has one. Any others?
Old Oct 19, 2022, 12:49 pm

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP, Hyatt Glob, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Plat, Total Wine & More Reserve
Originally Posted by SkyTeam777
Which of these best club lounges have iconic views of important destination landmarks? Sounds like St Louis has one. Any others?
GH SF (Alcatraz, Coit Tower, Fisherman’s Wharf, SF Bay views).

HR SF may be another. Not sure if the Bay Bridge or Ferry Building are considered destination landmarks, but the view is pretty good nevertheless.

Not a big fan of either of those hotels overall though.
kevino likes this.
Old Oct 19, 2022, 2:31 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur has nice views of Petronas towers.
Old Oct 19, 2022, 7:01 pm

Programs: UA1k3.00mm;AAex-EXP;Hy Glob;Acc Plt;HH Dia;Onyx Plt;Mar LT Tit;IHG DiAm;RR P;RRA G;BW D;Hcom G
The Grand Hyatt Manila has many good views of the polluted Pasig River.
Old Oct 19, 2022, 7:22 pm
formerly a193991
Hyatt 5+ BadgeHilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt LT Globalist; LX SEN (*A Gold), AA LTG, SBB-CFF-FFS First Class GA
Grand Hyatt Macau was the best ever experienced lounge. Show cooking, huge selection, superb service.
Old Oct 22, 2022, 4:15 pm

Programs: UA Gold/0.744MM, WN AL, Hyatt Diamond, MR Scum, Hertz PC, National Exec, Avis PC
I can't remember if the lounge specifically has a good view (I think there was some), but the area right around the HR Cologne has some great views of the Cathedral, especially at night.

Edit: Apparently yes, the club does have a good view similar to my picture below:
https://liveandletsfly.com/hyatt-reg...ologne-review/

Last edited by jasonvr; Oct 22, 2022 at 4:31 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.