Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatt Regency Lake Washington (Seattle WA area) REVIEW - MASTER THREAD

Hyatt Regency Lake Washington (Seattle WA area) REVIEW - MASTER THREAD

Old Sep 7, 2023, 3:20 pm

Originally Posted by IntlSalesGuy
Staying here now and was informed they will now be charging a destination fee which includes various amenities (see photo)
$20/night now but it goes up to $35/night during summer months…

Is this fee waived for Globalist?
kaiotes likes this.
Old Sep 7, 2023, 4:18 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K;BA Silver;AA G;HH Dia;HY Glob
Originally Posted by WrLdTrvLnIndian
Is this fee waived for Globalist?
Yes.
WrLdTrvLnIndian likes this.
Old Sep 18, 2023, 2:47 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, IHG Platinum Elite, Hilton Gold
I'm planning on staying solo here for about a week during the holidays. Would it be worthwhile to use a TSU/SUA at this property? Reading above, the standard suite is an executive room overlooking the front and unsure how that looks given that it'll be my first time here. I'll also be working remotely here as well. Any info or insight would be appreciated. Thanks.
Old Sep 18, 2023, 3:08 pm

Lake front corner room is the default upgrade for Glob if they are available. The standard suite does not have lake view. I would prefer the corner room if I'm solo.
Old Sep 18, 2023, 6:36 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AS 75K; UA 1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott LTP; Hilton Diamond (Aspire)
Originally Posted by aaadddzzz
Lake front corner room is the default upgrade for Glob if they are available. The standard suite does not have lake view. I would prefer the corner room if I'm solo.
Agreed. The lake view corner is a great room. The regency suites are nice, but I'd take the nonsuite with a view instead.
Old Jan 1, 2024, 10:57 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, AA Plat Pro, AS MVP 75K
Needed 2 Nights to retain Globalist so I had a stay here for 2 nights since it's only 10 mins from me, might be the worst review since I didn't stay the night nor eat breakfast, but can provide an update as a globalist.

Booked at 4PM on a Friday, Checked in by 5:30 PM and upgraded to 12th floor (Top). Nice view,

No parking garage available for globalist as the parking garage was bought by an outside company, but Valet is free. You need to provide license plate number.

Breakfast no longer in Water's Table, in lounge. Lounge turns into a Sipping Lounge at 4 or 5 PM daily, so Regency lounge for globalist only open beforehand. I did just walk in and grab a drink from the fridge during Sip Lounge hours, but I might have not been allowed to do that.

Had dinner at Water's Table, honestly for the price of a $200 dinner for 2, I would rate it about a 3 out of 10. Views was nice, drinks were good but the food was just not great for the price.

Same amenities as before for the resort, Smores, free pour at 5-6PM, etc. Nice rooms for off season point stay, but not a great place for globalist IMO.
Old May 30, 2024, 12:06 pm

I had a fantastic midweek, 2-night stay here in May. I was upgraded to an executive suite overlooking the nearby Boeing facility which I found interesting for one stay, but the views overlooking Lake Washington were so beautiful that I can easily see why some above prefer to be upgraded to lake view corners over the suite. Additionally, I was pleasantly surprised with a nice welcome basket consisting of coconut water and an assortment of snacks. Unfortunately, my schedule didn't allow for usage of the lounge for breakfast but the front desk was kind enough to provide a credit to the market as a substitute which proved more than adequate for a good to-go meal. The location was convenient for walking to nearby dining and shopping. I will happily stay at this location again if my travels bring me back to the area.
Old Jun 10, 2024, 5:33 pm
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Glob, staying here at the end of the month. Is parking waived here on pts? Is it valet or self-park?

Thanks
Old Jun 10, 2024, 10:59 pm

Valet and self park are both waived iirc
kevinjm likes this.
Old Jun 11, 2024, 2:49 pm

Programs: AS, UA, AA, Hyatt Globalist, and Marriott Silver
We've stayed on points multiple times and valet always waived. Haven't had any issues with it showing on the bill either.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.